New Album - Please have a listen if you have time...

• Thread starter Vonbleak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So here is my latest album... I'd love to hear what you think if you have time to listen to a track or two...
Cheers and rock on...

Last edited:

tallcoolone

Reaction score
Just listened to the first track but I thought the solo guitar that comes in at 2:20ish is too distant. But I'm a guitar geek lol. Enjoyed it, I'll def check the rest out! Tasteful playing and arrangement

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Just listened to the first track but I thought the solo guitar that comes in at 2:20ish is too distant. But I'm a guitar geek lol. Enjoyed it, I'll def check the rest out! Tasteful playing and arrangement

Awesome thanks man,

Yeah i dont crank the solo's very high - I want you to hear them of course, but also not take too much away from whats going on underneath it... Super glad you enjoyed it and i cant wait to hear what you think of the rest of the album...

Rock on man... :dude:

Resident 217

Reaction score
II got through 3 or 4 on some other LP's besides the title track instrumental, Ill check it out more on the weekend on SC.
I liked it so far.

Vonbleak

Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with the link... Im working on it... The new album is first in this list...

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great groove first track. I kinda agree about the solo being a bit buried compared to the rhythm jam.

Great playing man. Tasty. I’ll check more out later

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Great groove first track. I kinda agree about the solo being a bit buried compared to the rhythm jam.

Great playing man. Tasty. I’ll check more out later

Awesome man thanks - Glad you liked it...

Vonbleak

Reaction score
...Just 1 little bump cant hurt right...? Please have a listen if you have time, i would love some feedback...

Rock on... :dude:

Latest posts