• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

New amp day shipped 2555x

• Thread starter wardal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wardal

Reaction score
I just received an email that the marshall 2555x shipped from musicians friend today. Hopefully it is worth the wait!

joshuatree725

Reaction score
How did you get the discount?

15% off of $1899 = $1614. Marshall is not qualified for coupons but when you call them, they usually will give you a discount. You could call them to match price with other vendors too.

No tax unless you live in IN, MO, CA, UT & WA.

Free shipping for all products.

Ghostman

Reaction score
What made you buy it at Musicians Friend instead of Sweetwater?

Better deal.

Vcwoq2X.gif

Masliko

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNpCIqV0zO8

great new review on the 2555x
it seems marshall needs to start taking lessons as to how to demo an amp...
I agree.That left handed guy must be a friend of the family because he's as original and interesting as a block of wood( but then again,i find most modern players are). it takes more than technical ability to be a musician.A idiot savant can play,but do i want to watch that?-no.

rmlevasseur

Reaction score
Dang that video made me gas for the amp and even more for the strat. I have been saving my pennies for something vintagey but damn this amp is tempting. I was really impressed with the cleaner sounds. I like the level of gain without all the compression. Can't wait for your reviews.

kustombob

Reaction score
Sounds like a great Amp' Now that Musicians Friend has a call center in IN ' I have to pay Taxes. Also Sweetwater which I love is IN' and living in IN I have to pay taxes. So ZZ sounds is my goto are Ebay. Sucks. Post pic guys. Bob

usednabused

Reaction score
Again, thought the 2555x hitting the streets would start a hailstorm of videos, reports, postings and comments, but nothing is really hitting the airwaves like I thought it would.

Also, I thought possibly the effect of RI joobs would spurn EBAY sales, and we would see some movement there but nothing. Very interesting how quiet it all is since it was such a beloved amp!

dreyn77

Reaction score
well the 1% have 95%. and it shows. all over the globe infact.

I'm not supprised.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
A question for you Jubilee owners, the Jube doesnt have seperate EQs for each channel, does this pose a problem as does on the DSL?

Latest posts