New Amps [ Mostly used }

• Thread starter JAC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JAC

Reaction score
The last few months I got a Music Man amp kick so I picked up from Reverb and ebay the following: HD 130 head which I've used with both guitar and bass. A super clean Sixty Five / Reverb which sounds perfect, and last but certainly not least, 212 / Sixty Five which came all original but dirty and beat up. I cleaned it up the best I could and it all works fine. The EV 12s are nice and broke in and sound delightful! These MM amps are all that and loads more of killer tone! Yesterday I received my first ever Mesa Boogie. I had to do it! I had been messing with it in the store a Filmore 25 which got sold! It was a combo, I would have got the head instead. I also tried out a reissue of a Mark One which sounded awesome. So what did I do? I decided to get a Mark 5 Twenty Five. Now I got tone brothers. I can only post pics from my phone so I'll have to look up MF on facebook or a reasonable facsimile.

Central Scrutinizer

Misanthropic Humanitarian
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations.

The old Music Man amps rocked!

Reactions: JAC

Mike_LA

Reaction score
Congrats, sounds like some killer tone ready to go.
Um, as to photos on your phone. If you poke around your image software there is usually an edit option that allows you to resize and save . . .

Reactions: JAC