New Baby Plexi!!

• Thread starter 601 Blues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

601 Blues

Reaction score
If you had a wife that can shoot like mine !!..you woulda either left em behind or stayed there with em!! HAHA I havfta keep a hiddin file on my adventures!!hahaha! Ya should see Sherry from france!!!!!!but she is topless and I may get in trouble for postin that here!!

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That would need to be pm'd...not that Im advocating that he he.

601 Blues

Reaction score
OK!OK!OK! heres da scoope!!! I got her home last night!! and fired her up!! WOW!! this is a beast!! ITS KICK ASZZZ on 1!!! but cranked 1/3 and there is that Marshall sound!! I see why everyone sez a HOTPLATE is a must with these monsters!!
There is a few sounds I don't like some valve swishing, I do wanna retube her
so 1st of all with all Bullsh-t aside what is the best tubes
Now 2 of the 4 imputs have been damaged and replaced with the exposed nut config. instead of the rounder looking input can I still get the org,?

Riffraff

Reaction score
It looks like you have an early '90s 1987. Nice Score!!! I'm missing my '93 1959SLP. It was crazy loud. Your 50 watter should get dirty earlier (like those girls hopefully did :naughty:). I ran Wing-C Svets in mine, I also tried EH-6CA7 tubes and got good results. They are a little darker than JJs which work well in superleads. If you got money to spend find yourself a pair of mules and never look back. I experimented with some NOS 12AX7 tubes but didn't want to pop for 4 NOS Mullard EL34s. If I had a 50 watter I might have done it. It loves boost pedals too. I used either my MIJ SD-1 or Route 66 in front with drive on min and volume at 3 o'clock to make it scream. Congrats on the amp....it's a great one. :headbanger:

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the "Flick O Flash" Thread? It sure looks like it. Drool...:naughty:

Marty

Man I forgot all about this thread. He still needs to know what tubes to put in the amp...We all got majorly side tracked he he.:naughty:

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Man I forgot all about this thread. He still needs to know what tubes to put in the amp...We all got majorly side tracked he he.:naughty:

What's he got in there right now? I need a starting point and so far on this thread it is difficult to achieve one. 601 should have never posted the ladies and asked for technical advice at the same time.

Marty

......and Steelhorse......

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's he got in there right now? I need a starting point and so far on this thread it is difficult to achieve one. 601 should have never posted the ladies and asked for technical advice at the same time.

Marty

......and Steelhorse......

Not a clue...:hmm:

tarznamps

Reaction score
This is the funniest damn thread I have ever seen.

I think we all learned that guys can't think straight while seeing pics of hot chicks. Much less, combine those pics with all of the tech talk like:

"I got her home last night!! and fired her up!! WOW!!"
"I do wanna retube her"
"2 of the 4 inputs have been damaged" - Damn she's got 4!
"replaced with the exposed nut configuration"
"instead of the rounder looking inputs can I still get the original"
"I was lucky to be able to open it up the first time I turned her on!!"

I guess Tarz and Amps really are a lot like hot chicks.

BrotherJ

Reaction score
I'm gonna start a new site called TNA.

That stands for Tarz-n-Amps but it could stand for TNA!

As long as you post pics of girlys posing with that amp collection of yours, I think the internet will be a better place for all of us :)

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the funniest damn thread I have ever seen.

I think we all learned that guys can't think straight while seeing pics of hot chicks. Much less, combine those pics with all of the tech talk like:

"I got her home last night!! and fired her up!! WOW!!"
"I do wanna retube her"
"2 of the 4 inputs have been damaged" - Damn she's got 4!
"replaced with the exposed nut configuration"
"instead of the rounder looking inputs can I still get the original"
"I was lucky to be able to open it up the first time I turned her on!!"

I guess Tarz and Amps really are a lot like hot chicks.

This pretty much captures the essence of this thread.:lol:

Latest posts