• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

New Marshall Class 5 Head

• Thread starter KeithColiseum
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
Make Offer! Awesome, brand new perfect Marshall Class 5 head. These retail for $350, and this head has been used less than 20 minutes. Sounds amazing and looks great. I've actually had two different versions of the combo before this head which were ok. But, I used this head with an Orange 1x12 with a Vintage 30 and it sounded incredible. But, I've since sold the cab and I'm always buying and selling gear. Comes with paperwork, box, extra cable, etc...

Please email with any questions: dkthguy@cox.net, and I can send you any pics you want. My user name on Ebay is Phottoguy. A bunch of guitar gear sold over the years with 100% feedback.

twitchylizard

Reaction score
Ahhhhh! Damn! If I had the money I would buy this instantly. Ive been trying to sell some gear to get funds to buy this. Ive been wanting one of these since they were introduced. Why are you selling it if you dont mind me asking?

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
I'm always looking to buy and sell new gear all the time. Since I ended up selling my cab, I've got my eye on a JTM45 head. I had one years ago and have always wanted another ever since. This Class 5 did sound incredible with that Orange cab!

Reaction score
I just bought a Class 5 head last month and I love it. I've been playing it through one side of my 4x12 cabinet in 8 ohm mode. Highly recommended.

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
How good is good? By the time you add shipping I could go around the corner and get a new one. If you have a sic deal pm me.

Nisent

Reaction score
Pm me if you still have it give me a ball park of what you are looking for.

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I'd be interested in a trade for a JTM45 head+cash (by me of course). I've picked up another 1960AX cab, and this head sounds incredible with it, so I'll just keep enjoying it in the mean time. Thanks again.

sdgiffin

Reaction score
Would you ship to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

I've got a re-tubed (=C= 6L6's), near mint JTM Reissue I'm looking to sell. I may not even need the Class 5 if you're interested in buying the JTM outright.

KeithColiseum

Reaction score
There's been a lot of interest in this head. I'm thinking $320 would be a great deal for somebody. That price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Latest posts