New Marshall Day, finally!!!

• Thread starter Photojazz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trapland

Punk, classic, funk, jazz and everything else.
Reaction score
Re: Marshall Entry level stuff, finally!!!

Steve, I had been playing one of her Sisters. She has 2 LP Sisters. ;)

Thanks guys!

And ...... The easiest way to break the headstock on a Gibson is to leave it plugged in, leaning against amp. A toe catches the cord and.......oh crap!

Sweet LP. I was never a red guy, but I sure love it on a Les Paul. And nice DSL. I do the classics, but I sure love that DSL sound too. I think I want one.

Photojazz

Reaction score
Land o'Marshall Law, at Guitarville and Drum City
Vermillion is sort of an orange red. It's not quite red, but not quite orange. Believe me, it was only leaning on the amp for a photo op. Promptly went back hanging by Hercules after that. :) You are right though. I have a low stand and tipped my newest guitar over by accident, and it was on the stand! I don't think it sustained damage, fortunately, whew!

Thanks on my rig!!! I have had experience with a PRS SE-50, a Hughes and Kettner 18 watt anniversary, a Vox VT-40 (small time) and a Fender Mustang 2, and I am right now in Guitar/amp nirvana. Whether crunch or clean, it's the most dynamic amp and speakers I have played through. Granted, I don't have a lot more experience, but I absolutely LOVE this amp and cab!!!

DW

Latest posts