New Member from The Florida Keys

• Thread starter Keysdweller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Keysdweller

Reaction score
Recently found and joined this great forum. This is my first post. Quick history: I have been playing in bands since High School. During college, I played in cover bands around the Atlanta area where I was born and raised. Then I worked in electronics and raised a family for 20 years while occasionally playing in bands on the side. I moved down to the Florida Keys 20 years ago where I have been the guitarist in a couple of bar house bands and backup guitarist for other musicians over the years. Three years ago, I contracted a bone marrow infection, lost half my right leg and was hospitalized and bedridden for two years. I have now recovered and practicing for the last year getting back into guitar playing shape. I have always been partial to Marshall amps. I presently own the JVM410H with 1960A cabinet. I want to add a smaller/lighter Marshall tube amp as I plan to get back in a band soon. I haven't played any small tube amps in a while. Possibly the SV20H. Might be a while before I will need the power of the JVM410H beast in a venue, but it is a fun, versatile amp to play. I will be reading opinions in this forum before I pull the trigger on a new Marshall amp. I also own a small arsenal of guitars, a few small solid-state amps and accessories. I will add them to my profile in the future.

Last edited:

BlueX

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear what you've been going through, but good you're coming back. If you want opinions on Marshall amps, I think you came to the right place.