new york prison break

• Thread starter scat7s
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dryokeley

Reaction score
If they keep the second one alive, we will see it in a movie. A lot of guards are squirming over this one.

Rokinroller

Reaction score
I,m just a few minutes from the Quebecistan / US border near Vermont . If that fugitive would have come across up to here,he'd get caught REAL fast cause he no speak French ! We would have known it was him right away...:lol::lol::lol: and we shoot real good.

sgstratdude

Reaction score
Shot Sweat running away unarmed ?

well he did shoot a cop 15 times, run over his body, then shot the cop 2 more times with the cops own handgun which sent him to prison. They are not just going to give him a second chance to run away. I'm a bit disappointed he survived.

sgstratdude

Reaction score
Hopefully the 2nd one dies. Murderous scum doesn't deserve to live. It costs 167K a year to support a convict in NY, no thanks.

It will probably cost twice that if he survives. He will probably have his own private cell and more guards watching his every move. Maybe even have a 24 hour camera in his room and someone watching that at all times. gets expensive for these **** bags.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope they fix the problems at that $hithole they call a prison.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Over 2 million convicts in this country at the cost of 39 billion dollars to the tax payers every year. It just really disgusts me, kill them all.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Over 2 million convicts in this country at the cost of 39 billion dollars to the tax payers every year. It just really disgusts me, kill them all.

Well, our jails / prisons are filled w/a lot of people who probably shouldn't be there to begin with, so if we reformed some of the laws in accordance with what I think most people increasingly see as fairness, we'd save a hell of a lot of money. Then again, the more you privatize, the more money there is to be made, so the more 'criminals' you have to find / invent. Our jails / prisons in this country are out of control.

sgstratdude

Reaction score
Well, our jails / prisons are filled w/a lot of people who probably shouldn't be there to begin with, so if we reformed some of the laws in accordance with what I think most people increasingly see as fairness, we'd save a hell of a lot of money. Then again, the more you privatize, the more money there is to be made, so the more 'criminals' you have to find / invent. Our jails / prisons in this country are out of control.

Sad to think about how many people are in there for things like weed and non violent crimes. Last time I checked California has put something like 35 people in jail for LIFE for weed violations and 4000+ for LIFE for nonviolent crimes (3 strikes)

This ****ing country doesn't make sense sometimes.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score

And that doesn't even take into account the court system which is supposed to be based on fairness. Too frequently money buys fairness. Lots of public defenders are so over loaded they don't really review their cases.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
And that doesn't even take into account the court system which is supposed to be based on fairness. Too frequently money buys fairness. Lots of public defenders are so over loaded they don't really review their cases.

not to mention for an attorney he can pick up a PD case & spend about 10 minutes on it in total seeing as he's usually already in the courthouse as opposed to "continuing education" that comes out of his pocket & takes up more of his "valuable" time.

it's all a racket.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Sad to think about how many people are in there for things like weed and non violent crimes. Last time I checked California has put something like 35 people in jail for LIFE for weed violations and 4000+ for LIFE for nonviolent crimes (3 strikes)

Ummmm...it's not like those who were given life on a 3rd strike were petty crooks.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score

Life in prison only means a minimum of 15 years served. Thats a fair sentence for someone thats a habitual criminal, to at least keep them out of the authorities hair for 15 years. I have no sympathy for law breakers.

Latest posts