NGD.. 2021 Gibson Flying V!

• Thread starter Adrian R
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian R

Reaction score
Just had to get it!

Quasi, 70s era Flying V. Bought a demo model. The setup was near perfect, as well as the nut and fretwork..

Believe it or not, but the pickups are great. Really haven't done anything but add speed knobs, and different strings.

It's a keeper!

Attachments

• newblackv.jpg
    newblackv.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 47

Crikey

Reaction score
Just had to get it!

Quasi, 70s era Flying V. Bought a demo model. The setup was near perfect, as well as the nut and fretwork..

Believe it or not, but the pickups are great. Really haven't done anything but add speed knobs, and different strings.

It's a keeper!
Turn it down!!! I can hear that gitar from here!

Congrats!!

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
At least they're not the 500t/496r ceramic combos that most have. They are hot, but they're A5 based...and sound way better then those awful Burstbuckers. They're unique and sound great!
Excellent! Congratulations on the new V!

mrjones2004x

Reaction score
nice!

are they dirty fingers?
Usually says dirty fingers on the pickup face if they are so assuming not but interested to hear what they are.
Dirty fingers are my favourite pickups from when I had a Tom delonge es333 epiphone.

Sweet guitar tho. Looks real classy and awesome!

Adrian R

Reaction score
Usually says dirty fingers on the pickup face if they are so assuming not but interested to hear what they are.
Dirty fingers are my favourite pickups from when I had a Tom delonge es333 epiphone.

Sweet guitar tho. Looks real classy and awesome!
They're not. They are Alnico 5 based pickups...but not BB pros either... They are pretty hot too...

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Just had to get it!

It's a keeper!
Frickin awesome buddy! Ive been thinking about these myself. Does it have the 500/496 pickup combo? I like them! :yesway: