Friedman JEL 50 incoming.

• Thread starter V-Type
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

V-Type

Reaction score
Just seen a sneak peak from Dave about the long talked about Jake E Lee 50 watt version. I wonder if its based on the same topology of the Runt 50's or more along the lines of the Smallbox. Regardless I predict this amp will become popular quickly.

Last edited:

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Just seen a sneak peak from Dave about the long talked about Jake E Lee 50 watt version. I wonder if its based on the same topology of the Runt 50's or more along the lines of the Smallbox. Regardless I predict this amp will become popular quickly.

I’m still holding out for either a Synergy JEL module or an IR-JEL , COME ON DAVE 🤞

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
I know ( watched Tonetalk JEL pt 2 ) freaking fantastic news , I’m going to be the first one in the UK to buy one .

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think the JEL sold very well... that's why it was "limited" and then reborn as a cheaper 20w amp. My crystal ball says the JEL will be reborn under the Vintage line as a modded 800, similar to the Friedman Plex.

Kutt

Reaction score
I don't think the JEL sold very well... that's why it was "limited" and then reborn as a cheaper 20w amp. My crystal ball says the JEL will be reborn under the Vintage line as a modded 800, similar to the Friedman Plex.
They announced a 50w version recently.