• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

NGD: Lydian custom Tele: it's finally here!

• Thread starter chuckmehh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
How much did Francois sting you for that?

chuckmehh

Reaction score
That neck looks awesome!!! Love how it all came together. JCMJMP did a nice job fabricating the Hunter Custom. John5 would be jealous of this one, Hunter!

Thanks dude :D. Francois definitely did a wonderful job. I think John5 would definitely like to play this thing, especially if he heard it. He's one of the most underrated guitarists in the world, by the way haha Now that we're talking about him, just wanted to throw my .02 in. :D

that thing is gorgeous!!!!!! i love it

Thanks man! I'm glad you dig it as much as I do! :headbanger::headbanger:

I love it! (Props to Lydian) :dude:

Make her your bitch but don't ever sell her...

haha Selling this thing is not even an option! It has my name on the headstock!! :dude:(but that never stopped Les Paul from selling one or two I suppose :D).

How much did Francois sting you for that?

It didn't sting at all my good sir. He actually gave me ONE HELL of a deal. I'd rather not discuss in public, but I'll say it was significantly less than $1000. Try building one for that price on warmoth or another custom shop. Ain't happening.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
chuckmehh;617084 It didn't sting at all my good sir. He actually gave me ONE HELL of a deal. I'd rather not discuss in public said:
Well that seems like a good deal.

Cheers.:jam: enjoy

Adwex

Reaction score
I'm not a "tele" or F-hole hollow body fan, but I love trans black flame, and that neck is SICK!!!

The "Hunter Custom" is extremely cool, you have you're own signature guitar. :applause:

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Dude, I think a video demo/review is in order. Let's hear that beauty. I'm not a "tele" or F-hole hollow body fan, but I love trans black flame, and that neck is SICK!!!

The "Hunter Custom" is extremely cool, you have you're own signature guitar. :applause:

haha Yeah I do man! Not sure how many people would buy one, but I would (and did :D). I'm glad you dig it! I have some videos up in the cellar from a live performance, but I'll definitely get a proper review of just me jamming through the different sounds it can get. It's pretty nuts how versatile it is! :headbanger:

I love the flame behind the neck... Looks great man.

Thanks dude! I dig it too! :dude::dude:

Look at the flame on that neck!!

A plus bro.

Thanks homie. I love it as well. Beaaauutttiiifffullll :applause:

speyfly

Reaction score
Very nice, thx for sharing...

racoon2.jpg

thunderkyss

Reaction score
Sooooooooo.......... How do we get in contact with this Lydian dude?

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Very nice, thx for sharing...

racoon2.jpg

hahah That made me LOL dude, well done. :dude: I'm glad you enjoy it!

That's really is an awesome looking guitar, man...you're not helping my Tele GAS situation at all! :D

Sorry about that, sir! :D I had to depict its full beauty for ya'll!

Sooooooooo.......... How do we get in contact with this Lydian dude?

Lydian is JCMJMP (formerly an active member here). If you're really interested in a build, message me and I'll shoot your e-mail address to him! :dude:

Mucho mucho kick ass!

Thanks, Ned! :headbanger::headbanger: I appreciate it homes.