NH&CD!

• Thread starter Bull Rock
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bull Rock

Reaction score
So...I threw in the PSvane in v2 and it's a bit more defined as in still nice gain but a bit clearer gain if that makes sense ( I think ) than the sovtek. I'm going to put the sovtek back in and then do the PS again. Sometimes I think my ears just think things are better or different lol. In the previous page test clip it sounded killer in the room with the sovtek. So I guess im saying I don't effin know at this point 🤪

guitarbilly74

Reaction score
Traynor Clip with vibe on.

Sounds great man!!! I've owned a lot of the older Traynors but I never tried the modern models. I have to check them out!! Traynors in general are very well built, underrated amps.

Now do a clip without the vibe and delay so we can hear the amp. 😂 Actually don't even plug your guitar in. I wanna hear the amp, not the guitar 😂😂 lol j/k man this is awesome.

Bull Rock

Reaction score
Sounds great man!!! I've owned a lot of the older Traynors but I never tried the modern models. I have to check them out!! Traynors in general are very well built, underrated amps.

Now do a clip without the vibe and delay so we can hear the amp. 😂 Actually don't even plug your guitar in. I wanna hear the amp, not the guitar 😂😂 lol j/k man this is awesome.
LMFAO ! 🤪🤣🤣

Yah super heavy duty quality build for sure. It's a beast lol. Thanks for dropping in on me thread, my rock n roll brother. Enjoy your new SLO 30 🤘

Last edited: