NmfAD!!!!

• Thread starter Blisster
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blisster

Reaction score
Oh Yeah!

attachment.php

My neighbors are in for a rough evening!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 293

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Lol, I was just digging for the original post where you mention you bought one from that dude on eBay for $1099, I was looking to ask you if you got it yet and if it's legit/new as advertised, looks to be...well?

Congrats man!

Murmel

Reaction score
Congrats!
Your neighbours are going to have some serious fun.
How about your girlfriend, is she still there. does she hate tribal design?

Blisster

Reaction score
holy fuck-cakes! This thing is INSANE.

I only had about 30 minutes to twist the knobs and crank it up. Had the preamp at about 4-5(o'clock) and got the master to about 12, into my 2 cabs (900 1960A and an 800 1960B) and shit was rattling on the walls!
In about 20 seconds I had a blistering tone, and with the 'Beast' engaged, it was dead quiet if i stopped playing. I can't wait to really unleash it tomorrow night.

Also, I'm NOT a big fan of the tribal graphics on it, but they're a LOT more understated than they look in pictures.

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 216

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
holy fuck-cakes! This thing is INSANE.

I only had about 30 minutes to twist the knobs and crank it up. Had the preamp at about 4-5(o'clock) and got the master to about 12, into my 2 cabs (900 1960A and an 800 1960B) and shit was rattling on the walls!
In about 20 seconds I had a blistering tone, and with the 'Beast' engaged, it was dead quiet if i stopped playing. I can't wait to really unleash it tomorrow night.

Also, I'm NOT a big fan of the tribal graphics on it, but they're a LOT more understated than they look in pictures.

attachment.php

Thats the way, Male on top, Female on the bottom. congrats!!

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Hey Blisster, what was the eBay sellers name that you bought your KK from? I can't seem to find him, I was thinking of picking one up but maybe he sold them all.

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Thanks man, just sent him a message. We'll see if he has any left...