Odd analytical questions

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

aka "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Add your own to my list:

1)If you are able to earn plenty of money, is it better to reward yourself with a nice dark blue BMW S-Series, or buy a good Toyota and pay for some aspiring poor kid's tuition?

2)Is it better to tip the waitress the obligatory 15%, or do you thnk 25%-30% is preferable?

3)If you were working with a coworker who was acused of a major screw-up and was about to be fired for it, would you stand up and admit it if it was really your fault, or would you let them get thrown under the bus?

4)If you were in a boat with 3 other people and one was retarded, and you had to decide to throw one person overboard to save the rest, would it be you or the retarded person?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Add your own to my list:

1)If you are able to earn plenty of money, is it better to reward yourself with a nice dark blue BMW S-Series, or buy a good Toyota and pay for some aspiring poor kid's tuition?

2)Is it better to tip the waitress the obligatory 15%, or do you thnk 25%-30% is preferable?

3)If you were working with a coworker who was acused of a major screw-up and was about to be fired for it, would you stand up and admit it if it was really your fault, or would you let them get thrown under the bus?

4)If you were in a boat with 3 other people and one was retarded, and you had to decide to throw one person overboard to save the rest, would it be you or the retarded person?

Not a BMW. For that money a Mercedes. Ok I'll give him a thousand and let him build on that.

Sure. If she's made your night a success there is no limit on how much you tip.

I wouldnt have even let it get that far. I would not hide that fact. But I rarely do stupid mistakes that druggies and alcho's do anyway.

If I thought that the retarded person was less value than the other two to society then yes he would go overboard.
But if for example one of the other guys was a heroin dealer, then he would go overboard-with the anchor tied to his foot.

Lyv2Ryd

Reaction score
I say you take care of #1 in all instances. The waitress gets 18-20% if she earned it.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
1- I hate getting my car serviced so I'd buy a Toyota but would give the saved money to a humane society because people can get fvcked for all I care.
2- I thought twenty percent was standard these days.
3- I would own my mistake (but like Aus I'm perfect, so whatever).
4- Yes, tardo goes overboard. Sorry Australian, nothing personal. ;)

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
(a+bi)+(c+di)(a+bi)−(c+di)(a+bi)(c+di)====(a+c)+(b+d)i(a−c)+(b−d)iac+adi+bci+bdi2(ac−bd)+(bc+ad)i
c+dia+bi=c+dia+bic−dic−di=c2+d2ac+bd+c2+d2bc−adi

Blackie

Reaction score
.. These are questions are similar to what you will find on personality psych test ..

.. if you are a sociopath you will answer as if you have morals but in reality would do what is only in your self interest ..

.. a borderline personality might give someone money for school .. but show up to the school and act as if they were in charge of what classes or major they guy would choose ..

.. a major depressive .. would do nothing ..

.. someone with extreme anxiety would worry so much about what to do .. any decision would be thought wrong ..

.. oh and don't through the guy overboard .. you will need him for food ..

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I think you are looking for M-series as they are Bad Ass!!

bmw_deal_year.jpg

wow, awesome!

anitoli

Reaction score
1. Reward myself as much as i see fit. Someone else's childs education is not my problem considering the ammount of loans the Gov hands out...

2. Tip the obligatory ammount unless they are lousy then less, or if very good tip more. For example, if a have 1 inch of beer in my glass dont make me flag you down for a refill.....

3. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and so should my co workers take it for theirs.

4. I'd bail. I could do far better at surviving by myself than having anyone else in tow.

:lol:

4STICKS

Reaction score
Yes I would, maybe.:hmm: But first I would drink all of Holme's alcohol...then eat something strange.

Ydna

In Memorandum
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a BMW, I'd still buy something fun though.

I usually tip normally, but if I know the waiter/waitress, they get tipped generously, or if they provide above average service.

I would take the fall. Throwing people on the bus is plain wrong, and would come back on me ten fold.

I like Blackie's answer. Save 'em for eating.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care about fancy cars.
I don't really care about fancy tuition for random childs neither.
I would have expected Vin to ask whether the money was better spent on a BMW or a fairground ride for the neighbourhood kids.

As for 3: I never had a job that I didn't, in some way, want to be finished with. I might take the blame even if the current disaster was not my fault.

Vinsanitizer

aka "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care about fancy cars.
I don't really care about fancy tuition for random childs neither.
I would have expected Vin to ask whether the money was better spent on a BMW or a fairground ride for the neighbourhood kids.

As for 3: I never had a job that I didn't, in some way, want to be finished with. I might take the blame even if the current disaster was not my fault.

BMW methinks. :hmm:

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
But spare a thought for the little children Vin - the little children, for pity's sake!
I should be in bed now.

Also .... "METHINKS"? Is that how we're going to talk now?

In that case: "I should be abed now".

After all, some great god has long since traversed the skies, to return to his nest in the Western deeps, and so must I.....

...tired now,,,,

Latest posts