One for Frankie

• Thread starter 66 galaxie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok Frankie you been talking an awful lot about crapping lately.:lol:
You might get a kick out of this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6hu4aLXv7U]YouTube - The George Brett Story[/ame]

jaek

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ-7JwRvbug]YouTube - marilyn manson - Fuck Frankie - Smells Like Children[/ame]

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
The smell of shit, isn't always a fart

A love story about a young boy and girl who have been drinking.........

The names have been LEFT OUT to protect the guilty!

A buddy had invited me to come over to his house one night to do a little drinking, a little partying right, so I said what the hell, why not. I head over to his place, throw back a few and proceed to get a little intoxicated. Well I've been eying this chic all night (and for the past few weeks) that has been hanging around his place, so I go over to her and start a conversation. It's going quite well, small talk; you know the weather, who we both know, blah, blah, blah, right? Well, things are going really good at this point and we start talking about taking this into the bedroom. I walk over to my buddy and ask if I can use his room, He says to me "sure man my house is your house you know that!" so I go back over to this chic and tell her we are all good to go. We are both SHITTY DRUNK by this point of the night! We proceed into the bedroom and as soon as I close the door this chick starts taking her cloths off, so I just followed suit. After a bunch of fooling around on the bed she says to me "I want it doggy style." who am I to deny this poor girl so she flips over and we start going at it like rabbits. Well, my dick slips out and I just throw it right back in, I don't even think anything about it. I'm plowing along and I start smelling a faint smell of SHIT, I think to myself, "That bitch just fucking farted, what the hell? NOT COOL, but she is pretty drunk so I’ll let it go”. I just keep on banging and the smell of shit IS NOT going away and now it's getting stronger. I think to myself "holdup, something has definitely has gone awry" so I pull out and get off the bed and go into the bathroom. (And no she doesn't ask where I'm going because come to find out she is asleep) I flip on the light and look into the mirror and I'm covered from my thighs to my upper belly in SHIT, yes SHIT! I just stood there for a minute trying to grasp what had just been done to me and realized what had happened, yep you guessed it, when I pulled out earlier I had stuck it back into this, very drunk, AND ASLEEP chicks ass and not her snatch and didn't even know the difference. She had loosened her bowels on me and my poor defenseless dick! RUDE, and funny as hell, all I could do is stand there and LAUGH! So, what can ya do at this point, I'm covered in shit, drunk, and laughing in a cold white bathroom like a crazy man. I turned on the shower, took one, and dried off.

I returned to the bedroom and the light was still off. She was still on the bed, ass up in the air like a passed out drunk cat in heat. I thought "should I turn the light on?" I did and what a horror show, shit from the backs of her legs to the top of her back, still, OUT COLD! I just turned the light off and got dressed, walk out of the room and walked right over to my buddy he asked me "how did it go in there, I heard the shower, everything ok?" I said "yea everything is good. She is asleep on your bed, I'm just going to leave her in there if ya don't mind, she's kind of drunk." he said "that's cool" I said "alright man, we'll I've had enough booze for the night, I’m going to go." He said "cool." we shook hands and that was the last time I spoke to either of them! I never went back to his house; he never called me, NOTHING! Still to this day I have no IDEA where either of them is on this planet, nor do I care! I bet they feel the same fucking way!

JEFFE!

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Holy Shit Jeffe!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I may have just shat myself.

MM54

Reaction score
Fucking hell man, that's hilarious Jeffe :lol:

I'm sitting in school laughing like a madman and it's starting to get attention :lol:

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
From the preamp tube thread.

i went to a big party one night. I knew the guy who was throwing it. He told me around 2 am that i could spend the night. The party cleared out at around 4 am. Around 8 am, i heard what sounded like screams. I was sort of bombed, but i got up. The screams led me to a back bedroom. The door was partially opened. I opened the door and looked in. Standing in the room was a girl who had shit sprayed all over her back. The bed was full of watery shit. (the mattress was ruined.) the "shitor" was still passed out. The stench was overbearing. Doug, the guy who owned the home had to get a guy to help him take the mattress out to his burn pit. By then, his whole house smelled like shit. They got the "shitor" to wake up. He was in a stupor and didn't realize fully what he had done. Doug had to wash some of his clothes to get him out of his house.

A few weeks later, i ran into doug. He told me that the girl i had discovered in the room was the "shitor's" wife. She filed for divorce over the shitting the bed incident.

Remember: Don't ever lay an egg when you are dreaming. Especially a "brown" egg.

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
1272420971784.gif