Pedal board cabling suggestions *** dreams of one big wire***

• Thread starter shredless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredless

Reaction score
Not referring to wiring up the board but l dont want a bunch or even 2 seperate wires running from board to amp. I dont want black tape, loom or zip ties… l want 1 fat supple cable from board to amp loop, hell even the guitar input could be in there too.

Ill have a wireless unit on the board plus in and out fx loop. But l dont want 3 cables. Any ideas? Is there long wide heat shrink out there? Or a cable that has 6 runs in it that l could use without noise?

Thanks

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

shredless

Reaction score

Calebz

Reaction score
20240204-154518.jpg

Looks like this after a few hundred hours of use. I could have run the nylon stuff closer to the end of the cables on both ends, but I played it a safe a little - for a while I was using it for 3-4 different rigs. If I did it again, it would be a little different.

Cables are color coded. 4 wire patch bay on the board is color coded. Holes in the amp are color coded. It's 1 piece and practically stupid-proof.

I'm taking the next step and will probably start gigging with an orange terror stamp. 1 power to the board, 1 guitar cable in. 1 speaker cable out of the board.