Pedals for sale UK

• Thread starter stonevibe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stonevibe

Reaction score
Some of this is on Ebay, but I'd rather deal direct with you guys if anyone wants stuff.

I'm a regular over at Musicradar and MLP, so plenty of the guys there will vouch for me.

Check my Ebay link below for prices etc.

Morley Power Wah £35

Voodoo Lab Proctavia Octave / Fuzz pedal £SOLD

DOD Vibrothang phaser / trem pedal boxed, think Pink Floyd Breathe £55

DOD blurb below

"The FX22 is a new approach to the old stand by vibrato effect. By combining the conventional vibrato with a rotary speaker effect, and then adding phasing capabilities, we have come up with a new generation of modulation effects. Once you hear it, we’re certain that you’ll love it."

MXR 117 vintage 70s Flanger 240 volt mains powered one ex Jethro Tull, though I'm basing price on rarity and quality not the Martin Barre link £ON HOLD

Boss Super Feedbacker & Distortion MIJ Black label 80s, great condition but no box, as used by Joey Santiago of the Pixies £85

Basically a DS-1 with a built in feedback generator...

Line 6 Pocket Pod £45

Korg Pandora (original; silver one) £35

Marshall Guv'nor original made in England one, needs a new switch and nut on output jack. Has a replacement knob on one dial £50

10 x Terminator / Neutrick Patch cables 30cm long all right angled jacks £SOLD

PM me offers, I'm up for trades etc

Paypal Gift or Bank Transfer prices include UK Mainland delivery

IMG_6676.jpg

Last edited:

stonevibe

Reaction score
Patch cables now gone, as is the Proctavia and MXR is on hold pending payment.

stonevibe

Reaction score
Two SKB rack cases for sale.

One is a 10U (slightly bent as is common with SKB cases of this style, but best to mention. I have six of these things and they are all slightly bent), opens both sides as is standard.

The other is 12U,which is front opening and with a removable back panel.

Both are in good condition and are real SKB and not cheaper copies.

Looking for £80 and £100 respectively for the two.

Also 2U Rack Tray black £20

Would prefer collection, but can courier each one for about £12 via parcel2go etc.

Bank Transfer, Cash or Paypal gift.

Have added pics here
MobileMe Gallery

Also Quiklok 3 tier, double braced keyboard stand with fully adjustable tiers. Cost me £180 new, studio use only, so is in great condition and has all springs, cable tidies etc still attached.

Looking for £100, Ideally collection as it is big and heavy