Post Try Hard Pics of your Rig Here!

• Thread starter Blake1989
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
The rig is in the back of the car. It's not only the gig itself. It's also about assembling and packing and getting ready to drive off. Sometimes involves driving yourself and packing up an old hyundai to the limit. (And hitting other limits later on)

img_5423.jpg

Gr,

Gerrit.

*It's just rock'n roll!

Sigi M

Reaction score
"Jägermeister" ..........it makes makes you playing faster !!!!!!!! :lol:

Sigi M

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
"Jägermeister" ..........it makes makes you playing faster !!!!!!!! :lol:

Sigi M

I'm one of those no-alcohol-before-the-gig types.
It was a very hot day and by the time we got to empty that bottle it had gone from ice cold to about 40c already. Disgusting but we were thirsty. :p

Gr,

gerrit.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Hey my combo TSL is on the floor angled. The half stack is sound crew rental. I just re-bought my old 87 silver Jube 2558 recently too! Congrats, they really rock!

Adwex

Reaction score
Really nice gear! :cheers:

Tell your singer to learn the freakin words and get rid of the cheesy looking music stand

:lol: Don't get me started, he pissed me off with that. He complained that my work travel schedule interfered with my time to learn new songs, but his idea of learning a new song was to just print out the lyrics and put them in his book.

That band doesn't exist anymore.

zachman

Reaction score
:lol: Don't get me started, he pissed me off with that. He complained that my work travel schedule interfered with my time to learn new songs, but his idea of learning a new song was to just print out the lyrics and put them in his book.

That band doesn't exist anymore.

:lol:

I can relate. :dude: Ya, I would've been cracking up w/ that conversation, saying that he hadn't learned one song yet, and when he could do his job without the cheat sheets, THEN he could suggest new songs. Until then, HE was holding things up.