Prediction: Silver Jube Bonamassa model

• Thread starter Human Steve
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Human Steve

Reaction score
I can see this happening in the future. Who else uses a Silver Jube as religiously as he does besides Slash? (that's famous). I bet they'd do it. And a Silver one, not a black one like Slash's. A Silver Joe-Bilee! Wouldn't that be a bummer if they re-issued the silver jubilee though? Even the black ones. I can probably never afford a real one, and I keep on wishing! But that's what makes them so cool I think. The day I finally find one and can buy it will be a good day.
Just a thought I had. Nothing serious...

Human Steve

Reaction score
Agreed. I don't really like signature stuff either, but if they're going to do more signature amps, I think this would be the best one to do.

duncan11

Reaction score
Well with his artist model just now coming out from Gibson, I don't see. It anytime soon. Wo knows maybe Gibson put some sorta precluding on the artist run contract where he can't have any other sig stuff for a while? Never know with gibson.

Reaction score
I wish Marshall would put out a Vintage Modern version 2.0. A two channel amp with two modes each like a DSL, but only covering vintage sounds. JTM45 and 1959 plexi sounds on one channel, and JMP and 2203 sounds on the lead. Put it all in a plexi style box with purple tolex.

Human Steve

Reaction score
I wish Marshall would put out a Vintage Modern version 2.0. A two channel amp with two modes each like a DSL, but only covering vintage sounds. JTM45 and 1959 plexi sounds on one channel, and JMP and 2203 sounds on the lead. Put it all in a plexi style box with purple tolex.

Interesting! Maybe instead of channel switching with buttons it can have 4 inputs and each side would be the different channel, but still have the body and detail knobs to simulate jumping inputs. That way each channel would be like a different amp, still with hi and low, and ability to "jump".

Landshark

Reaction score
None of any of that sounds appealing. Joe is good, even signature amp worthy. If I was to have my own signature amp built it would not be solely on any current or past amp.

Human Steve

Reaction score
None of any of that sounds appealing. Joe is good, even signature amp worthy. If I was to have my own signature amp built it would not be solely on any current or past amp.

Same here, I'd make something totally new. But all signatures seem to be based on originals. I just feel like that would be a pretty relevant signature amp to make, seeing as how jubes are getting pretty popular again. And so is Joe. Not saying I want this to happen, I'd rather buy a real Jubilee, but I could see it.

Reaction score
If I could have my own signature amp, it would be a 10 channel amp. Each channel would add an extra preamp tube to the signal path. By the time you get to the 10th channel, the amp should be built to factory settings so that it will start smoking and catch on fire.

TSL60Rocker

Reaction score
Not sure that it really would happen seeing that Joe's tone is a result of multiple amps going at the same time. I know in his early career he was all about the jubilees but he doesnt use them that much any more. Ive seen him a few times and I can only remember the jubilee being there the first time but it was used with 3 other amps too. Read all his articles and watch his videos he doesn't use just a Jubilee. And in some of his recent videos he has a DSL head behind his wall of amps mixed in with others.

The only thing I have seen recently with him and the Jubilees, was his trio show he did as part of the London gigs, 4 shows 4 nights 4 venues...etc. Sounded good but not his best tone either. I think he has moved on from the Jubilees.

plexilespaul

Reaction score
you can't do the same trick twice...first time around with the slash model is enough

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Absolutely!

What would really be stunning is Marshall keeping it 2K or under. These are coveted circuits sure to carry a price tag reflecting it plus a grand-iosity tax.

Would be an awesome amp.:yesway:

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i do not see the point of re issuing the same amp but with someone else's name on it.

If they were to build off of the Jube platform, then that is something that makes sense. But just to re-hash the same old shit.......

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there ever a Clapton Bluesbreaker?

Yes:

eric_clapton_bluesbreakers_guitar_tone_louis_electric_1.jpg