Promotion of New Religion CD

• Thread starter NewReligion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

X2203xman

Reaction score
I think David gets a super killer tone out of a strat.I am a les paul man,but would cross over to strat teritory if I could get mine to sound like his.David your strat tone reminds me of George Lynch's tone .I love your lead style,and you put much power and heart into your solos.Super great strat into marshall tone.Thanks David:thumb:

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
I think David gets a super killer tone out of a strat.I am a les paul man,but would cross over to strat teritory if I could get mine to sound like his.David your strat tone reminds me of George Lynch's tone .I love your lead style,and you put much power and heart into your solos.Super great strat into marshall tone.Thanks David:thumb:

Thank you very much.

I would like to say thank you all for stopping by to have a listen.

And a special thank you to those who down loaded the Album "New Religion".

Thank you very much.

David
:dude:

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
"Fallen" rocks! If I may, a little constructive question? Have you considered making your vocals a little more dynamic, or is this your style? Please do not construe this as a criticism....just curiosity! I really dig your music. My personal taste in vocals for music of this style leans towards something with a little more soul in the presentation.
Again, I'm not punching holes in your work...it kicks!

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
"Fallen" rocks! If I may, a little constructive question? Have you considered making your vocals a little more dynamic, or is this your style? Please do not construe this as a criticism....just curiosity! I really dig your music. My personal taste in vocals for music of this style leans towards something with a little more soul in the presentation.
Again, I'm not punching holes in your work...it kicks!

Great observation and good question. there are certainly more soulful vocal melodies on the new religion album from 2009. I try to keep it real, this song is really rough to play guitar and sing at same time for me and it may sound even less dynamic live I am not sure lol.

I sing only out of necessity. I do not consider myself a good singer. Unfortunately for the most part I work alone requiring me to write all the lyrics, necessitate the vocals, play the guitars, bass and drum tracking program. I then had to learn to record mix and mastering using software programs and analog.

I wish I had a better gifted voice. Better yet I wish I could work with a singer that has a voice like Klaus Meine or Ronnie James Dio.

Thank you for the good words and feedback it is much appreciated sir.

David a.k.a. New Religion

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Much appreciated Society Inc & John. Thanks for checking it out.

David

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks as if a couple more of you guys have down loaded the New Religion CD. I am greatful, thank you very much.

Respectfully,

David aka New Religion

newbies

Reaction score
Everyone should check out David's material - such a amazing musician and his guitar chops are top class!! David was great and sent me out new religion and a unmastered Beautiful fools copy ages ago and they are absolutely killer!!

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. Its world class! Some of the best recorded guitar tones and playing that you'll ever hear.