Published Novel #10 last night

• Thread starter PowerTube44
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PowerTube44

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm up to the tenth one now. Maybe I should get a life...

1716238509045.png

Sometimes, a game is more than just a game. This point was driven home to Charlie Harris in a profound way, as he discovered things about himself that he never would have imagined.

Even more surprising were the things he learned about the people in the community where he grew up, including his own family.

Old legends die hard, and one in particular was finally going to come to an end, one way or another.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm up to the tenth one now. Maybe I should get a life...

View attachment 152033

Sometimes, a game is more than just a game. This point was driven home to Charlie Harris in a profound way, as he discovered things about himself that he never would have imagined.

Even more surprising were the things he learned about the people in the community where he grew up, including his own family.

Old legends die hard, and one in particular was finally going to come to an end, one way or another.

That's awesome! Congratulations from a fellow novelist. Although I'm only up to three...

As some famous author once said, writing is easy, you just stare at a blank piece of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.

PowerTube44

Reaction score
That's awesome! Congratulations from a fellow novelist. Although I'm only up to three...

As some famous author once said, writing is easy, you just stare at a blank piece of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead.

Link to your work?

PowerTube44

Reaction score

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Thanks. I took a break after closing out the crazy East Haven series, and didn't write a thing for about a year. My last three were written and published this year:

Wow! Very impressive! Thank you for the link. I'll check 'em out!

PowerTube44

Reaction score
Is this a new one? Didn't you just get one published, or is this the same one? Am I missing something? One of these days I need to learn how to read. :scratch:

Yeah, it's a new one, and my third to be published this year. I've been going a bit ballistic with it lately!

Latest posts