• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Quick-connect mini plugs for all of my HB guitars?

• Thread starter Dave_11
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_11

Reaction score
I have a small collection of humbucker pickups and LP/SG guitars. I often get the urge to swap pickups around to see how they sound in different guitars, and am thinking of converting all of my guitars to a mini-plug system to make this easier. Does anyone have any recommendations for mini/micro-plugs? Here is something I found on Amazon that represents what I'm after:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a small collection of humbucker pickups and LP/SG guitars. I often get the urge to swap pickups around to see how they sound in different guitars, and am thinking of converting all of my guitars to a mini-plug system to make this easier. Does anyone have any recommendations for mini/micro-plugs? Here is something I found on Amazon that represents what I'm after:
Check out the Guitar Fetish Kwikplug system.
Wiring harnesses, connector cables, and pickup converters.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EndGame00

Reaction score
I bought 4 quik connect adapters on eBay for my LP's several years go.... The seller don't make them anymore...