Rant Worth Listening To

• Thread starter kramer.geetar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Moose Coghill

Reaction score
Moose Hut Studio - Amherst, VA 24521 - USA
That was a fookin' riot......... and sadly - true! Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh hysterically or roll up in a ball and try to go back to the womb.

This prolly upset 'Bama so much that he had to take his wife on another vacation... and buy her some more clothes. :wave: Oop ~ there goes that song in my head again, "doot-do-do-doot-do-doot-dooo - livin' in the U-S-A."

Blisster

Reaction score
LOL...."...we got a black president.....you actin' like one now B, pay your fuckin' bills!"

Blackie

Reaction score
.. BULLSHIT .. this is not how the US economy works at all and this guy is a dumbass ..

.. and no I am not all pro Obama .. I am pro ... get some facts about the US economy ..

.. and how actual monetary policy works in a fiat money state ..

.. Only dumbass clueless fools post this video as a general attack on O ,,,

.. WELL WHO PUT 2 WARS AND MEDICARE D ON A CREDIT CARD ... Huh ?

,, Who could it be .. ? ... where was tha pay as ya go crowd back then .,.. HUH ?

.. Idiots ...

Blackie

Reaction score
... meh ... I know .. time for me ta go eat somthin ..

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Right on the $. Certainly more complicated but there is some validity to the foundation of the rant.

David :cheers:

Last edited:

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
.. BULLSHIT .. this is not how the US economy works at all and this guy is a dumbass ..

.. and no I am not all pro Obama .. I am pro ... get some facts about the US economy ..

,, Who could it be .. ? ... where was tha pay as ya go crowd back then .,.. HUH ?

.. Idiots ...

You are right B. In our system debt creates money. But that needs to stop.

kramer.geetar

Reaction score

.. Idiots ...

I didn't like Bush at all and I don't like Obama. To me they are the same. Where's the change? Not even in your pockets anymore. Obama promised a lot, closing down Gitmo, stopping the war in Iraq etc. What ended up happening? He ended up spending more money then Bush and extended Bushs' policies. So where's the change?

Yes Bush started the spending and Obama continued and took it to another level but what was the alternative? McCain and Palin? Fucking joke and a half. You guys were all fucked before it even began.