RIP Member Axe4me

• Thread starter Gunner64
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
Well there was a point that he was going to stop posting entirely, but he had just slowed down on it, so it didn’t raise any eyebrows, so to speak.. I was shocked to hear he had passed.

Yeah I remember that Mitch. He & Rick were always going at it, lol.

He said he was going to stop posting, or slow down, and I think he actually did stop for a little bit. Then I think he came back for a little bit and said health was going downhill. Then he sort of disappeared after that...

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that Mitch. He & Rick were always going at it, lol.

He said he was going to stop posting, or slow down, and I think he actually did stop for a little bit. Then I think he came back for a little bit and said health was going downhill. Then he sort of disappeared after that...
That and Rick is still MIA
I stand to believe that they just couldn’t get along.
Wasn’t he still working ?
I remember he had a driving job

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
RIP Louis. I remember him talking about how to setup so his wife can sell his gear without getting ripped off some day if he passes from his illness. I told him to setup a Reverb store with pictures and prices of his gear, and instructions so his wife will be able to manage it, I wonder if he ever did, probably not, he said it was a great idea but too big a thing for him to handle.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
well shit. so much to say here on this. i must keep this very short and to the point as much as possible.

its no secret axe and i didnt get along. we fought over every damn thing imaginable. stupid stuff now looking back.
its times like this when its to late to make changes, to late to try harder, to late to say im sorry. this is something we all
share folks. its gonna be to late for all of us at some point over something and im willing to bet its gonna be over stupid stuff too.
we gotta be careful what might be our last words to someone ya know. thats a damn hard thing to do to cause we arent
thinking of that when we let those words fly out of our mouths. i just caught word from a good friend this post was up.
i struggled a brief moment in a daze of stupidity and regret but came in to make this post and i'll go back to which i have come from after.
RIP Axe. sorry we fought so damn much and didnt see eye to eye. get ya some rest bro its not over yet.
a new world is coming. if we have obeyed Gods laws, commands, and kept his decrees we will have a part to play in it too.

one thing ive learned since my departure is the fact that we
do not have to attend every argument we are invited to. i dont send out very many invitations any more nore do i accept many invitations
either. a little to late in a good many cases in my 55 yrs though.

well folks my time is up. you guys rock on man. back to your regularly scheduled antics. :p oh yeah you know who you are.
just cause i aint here doesnt mean ive forgotten you. youve just got to move up a notch. lol
oh and check under your beds before you turn the lights out kiddies. :wave:

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
well shit. so much to say here on this. i must keep this very short and to the point as much as possible.

its no secret axe and i didnt get along. we fought over every damn thing imaginable. stupid stuff now looking back.
its times like this when its to late to make changes, to late to try harder, to late to say im sorry. this is something we all
share folks. its gonna be to late for all of us at some point over something and im willing to bet its gonna be over stupid stuff too.
we gotta be careful what might be our last words to someone ya know. thats a damn hard thing to do to cause we arent
thinking of that when we let those words fly out of our mouths. i just caught word from a good friend this post was up.
i struggled a brief moment in a daze of stupidity and regret but came in to make this post and i'll go back to which i have come from after.
RIP Axe. sorry we fought so damn much and didnt see eye to eye. get ya some rest bro its not over yet.
a new world is coming. if we have obeyed Gods laws, commands, and kept his decrees we will have a part to play in it too.

do not have to attend every argument we are invited to. i dont send out very many invitations any more nore do i accept many invitations

well folks my time is up. you guys rock on man. back to your regularly scheduled antics. :p oh yeah you know who you are.
just cause i aint here doesnt mean ive forgotten you. youve just got to move up a notch. lol
Good to know you're still alive. :wave:

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score

Words well spoken Rick.