Rousey's Open Workout Session..

• Thread starter Bear R.
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HOT TUBES 70

Reaction score
She is so attractive and sexy.......NOT!

" NOT "

Really ??

hot-tubes-70-albums-misc-picture11793-ronda-rousey-body-issue-celebration-party-01.jpg

hot-tubes-70-albums-misc-picture11794-ronda-rousey.jpg

hot-tubes-70-albums-misc-picture11795-ronda-rousey-si.jpg

hot-tubes-70-albums-misc-picture11792-2202951f-e2bb-495f-a1a3-7a0ffdcb05d4-tvasports-web.jpg

yeah , she's just awful !

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU[/ame]

Oldpunk

Reaction score
Rousey's cool. Best female ass kicker on the planet. I bet she could even whip everyone on this thread, make us tap out like babies.... especially the ones calling her a man. :lol:

Oldpunk

Reaction score
... Only thing that would make her more attractive is if she had a wenis... right? UGH! :ugh::lol::hmm:

Speak for yourself cuz I know that aint what I think. :squint:

And where does it state that shes some super model? Shes a fighter, fighters arent supposed to be hot although she is a hell of a lot bettter looking than most all other female fighters.

Id give you ten seconds with her. You'd be crying saying sorry and begging for her to stop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't know, dude. Women fighting just isn't that appealing to me. I'll say, however, that I've watched a few of her videos, and she handles her opponents pretty easily.

Bloodrock

Reaction score
Speak for yourself cuz I know that aint what I think. :squint:

And where does it state that shes some super model? Shes a fighter, fighters arent supposed to be hot although she is a hell of a lot bettter looking than most all other female fighters.

Id give you ten seconds with her. You'd be crying saying sorry and begging for her to stop. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. I don't find physical violence appealing or sexy in any way.

Oldpunk

Reaction score
I don't know, dude. Women fighting just isn't that appealing to me. I'll say, however, that I've watched a few of her videos, and she handles her opponents pretty easily.

I get where your coming from, women arent usally in that role but all thats changed in this day and age. Its not like their some random strangers duking it out drunk at a bar though, which is crass by all means. They are trained pros paid well to willingly do what they do....beat and get beat up.

Sorry. I don't find physical violence appealing or sexy in any way.

Exactly, theres not supposed to be anything sexy about it. Yes its violent and also one of the oldest sports in the history of mankind. Like I said above theres a difference IMHO between professional athletic fighters and random public violence which usually entails only one aggressor. I find that disturbing as well.

Bear R.

Reaction score
Rousey's cool. Best female ass kicker on the planet. I bet she could even whip everyone on this thread, make us tap out like babies.... especially the ones calling her a man. :lol:

Ha,Ha..i Agree man..:lol:

and ya, Rousey is one cool chick..

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Karate? Is it 1982? :lol:

"She began training in martial arts at age seven, and obtained her first black belt at 13.[6] By age 21, she had started three martial arts schools."

it looks like she does a mix of styles-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNsKGUgGqqw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0NH27ruubQ[/ame]