S.O.A. WTF? (final season)

• Thread starter blues_n_cues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hobbit1066

Reaction score
not watched any of it, but maybe parts for my Dyna might come down in price now the show has finished :D, i couldnt get into the very 1st episode, have tried more than once but get 30mins in and just go ride :D

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
not watched any of it, but maybe parts for my Dyna might come down in price now the show has finished :D, i couldnt get into the very 1st episode, have tried more than once but get 30mins in and just go ride :D

a hobbit on a Harley,,I'm sure that's a sight...:lol:
it oughta be a Dave Mann painting.:hmm:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
She's living proof that one doesn't have to be particularly musically talented, have a good voice, or much of a personality in order to become famous in the world of rock & roll.

or famous period.
just act like a completely stoned out moron in the media & bang,instantly famous.
it's either that or a crappy sex tape.:lol:

Bflat5

Reaction score
must be your phone.:scratch:

I've been wanting a DVR for years to bypass all the nonsense.:yesway:

I think something was going on with the link. It wasn't working on my phone or laptop, but is now.

JAC

Reaction score
I can't wait for season 7 to come out on disc. I got all of them so far. My favorite biker soap. I was bummed out when they killed Maggie. What a babe! She is five times more woman than CH could handle in real life LOL! He is a good actor for an English cat doing a California boy. Where they screwed up a bit was when he had white sneakers on. This looks very non-scooter-trash like in nature. I do like what they did to his hair later. It looks way more biker than "surf cat." Yeah, I'm a fan. I don't ride but, my best bud who died in 2007 was a Harley freak. His widow and I always talk about the show. She thinks that my bro looks like Ope. When I retire I could see me investing in a good time with a Sportster. The new ones look bitchen! One of my best buddies has a 42 Knuckle that rocks! My best friend had a 65 Duraglide Panhead. His widow sold it to a good friend for a hell of a deal.