schematic request: tsl footswitch?

• Thread starter scat7s
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Morgan

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the thought. Yep, it is a momentary I used. One important factor I left out - I also replaced the Crunch and Lead LEDs at the same time with yellow and green respectively.

Results I was getting were really weird. Lead LED always worked, Clean worked but if switching from Lead all three channel LEDs lit. Crunch never lit otherwise.

Finally it dawned on me....I reversed polarity on the crunch channel LED when I replaced it. Corrected it and I'm done.

Bottom line, SPST momentary switches work for channel selection just fine unless your a dumb arse! And I've got a working controller again. :wow:

Morgan

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, it was a momentary. I failed to mention an important fact - I also replaced the clean and crunch LEDs at the same time.

Finally it dawned on me....I reversed polarity on the crunch channel LED when I replaced it. Corrected it and I'm done.

Bottom line, SPST momentary switches work for channel selection just fine unless your a dumb arse! And I've got a working controller again. :wow:

Morgan

Reaction score
Sorry, been trying to post a reply for days. Yep it was momentary. The issue was in the LEDs I installed at the same time (forgot to mention that). I reversed the polarity on the crunch LED.

Lead LED was always right. Clean was fine if switching from crunch, if switching from Lead all three channel LEDs lit. Crunch LED never came on when I stepped on Crunch. Finally it dawned on me, maybe I reversed an LED.

So a SPST works fine with the controller, as it should have. Problem was in the LED solder.

Thanks for the help. Great forum.

Ralph Bodnaruk

Reaction score
I found this a few years ago and hung on to it just in case I ever needed it.

tsl100switchinginfo.gif
Hi Mate!

I'm trying to find a schematic for a TRS - 6DIN cable to switch channels for the TSL 100 with the G System.
The material you uploaded is not available anymore.
Can you help me out please? :)

Appreciate it!