Scott Grove Depresses Me With His Stupidity...

• Thread starter LedZeppelinFan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swede

Reaction score
I'll go as far as I rather have the right pick, and the wrong pick up than the other way around.

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
What are you saying swede ? Are you referring to thickness or material of picks or both ?

rmlevasseur

Reaction score
Scott's been working at playing guitar since he was 9 years old, he plays clubs, still. He and a former band mate concentrate on the songwriting publishing side and he runs a mobile dj service, as well. He has worked in shops as a tech and has earned every dime he has. I wonder who the pampered bitches really are around here.
;>)/

So thru all that nobody taught the guy how to not go on the Internet and disagree with everyone who feels differently because we are all "dumb muther****ers". yea, he's a real pro...

Hogie34

Reaction score
So thru all that nobody taught the guy how to not go on the Internet and disagree with everyone who feels differently because we are all "dumb muther****ers". yea, he's a real pro...

Different guy, but I agree with you. Although I think Groves is an insufferable ass, it was that Will guy calling people dumb mother f'ers.

Swede

Reaction score
What are you saying swede ? Are you referring to thickness or material of picks or both ?

both........Pics to me are way more important than any pick up has ever been. Ive played on stock pickups for the lat 25 years, only recently started chasing tone, which coincided with me growing up and having more cash at hand.

However I knew from almost day 1 what pick was the one for me, and have stayed the same for all these years.

Its where your hand is making contact with the instrument that your are controlling.......of UTMOST importance.

Ghostman

Reaction score
Just like no one stops you from posting arrogant ignorance.
;>)/

Scott does, too. Their assessment is proven correct by an astonishing number of posters.
;>)/

Why do I have this image of a guy at a party, standing there talking to a group of people who aren't even listening?
:scratch:

Gianni

Reaction score
To all you ungrateful, guitarded people out there, take this and stick it in your...

Guitarded1.jpg

...guitar input jack. :D

Stop bitching about me in music forums, and go practise your guitar. :jam:

Gianni

Reaction score
Ha, I feel the burn. Classic and well done.

Here’s another one. Just teasing again, of course. ;)

Guitarded2.jpg

Merely demonstrating the ‘PIMA’ labelling method for fingerpicking. :D

Deriving from the Spanish words for the fingers, this one is the M (Medio). :cool:

Gianni

Reaction score
He’s arrogant, foul-mouthed, and talks too much, but also knows stuff about stuff I want to learn, so when a video of his comes up during my YouTube searches I do watch it. Whether I agree or not with what he has to say is secondary, as I do enjoy food for thought.

And when he calls me guitarded and a dumb MF I feel a little bad, for him, but also laugh, ‘cause I know I’m not one. ;)

The boy can play though: :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5GSk9zGTFk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5GSk9zGTFk[/ame]

Skip to 0:44 to listen to the solo in this one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNPmFugI4hk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNPmFugI4hk[/ame]

Phil Gagnier

Reaction score
Scott Groves is a fucking prick!! I put a question about intonation issues I was having on YouTube, I was pilote and asked his opinion, his reply was "I wouldn't let you touch my guitars, your blocked" WTF!? Screw you you rude asshole.. Learn to respect people. Idiot!

Frodebro

Reaction score
Scott Groves is a fucking prick!! I put a question about intonation issues I was having on YouTube, I was pilote and asked his opinion, his reply was "I wouldn't let you touch my guitars, your blocked" WTF!? Screw you you rude asshole.. Learn to respect people. Idiot!

I sure hope you didn't register here just to revive an old thread to rant about Scott. People like that (Scott, not you) aren't worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.