• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Ship date for Marshall reissue pedals?

• Thread starter Kim Lucky Day
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lucky Day

Reaction score
I ordered a Guv'nor reissue on the day they were first available. My Sweetwater rep said they are expected to ship in 2 weeks.

Just looked at the Chicago Music Exchange website, they are saying expected ship date of 7/11/23... Did Marshall step in it again like they did with the Studio series amps? For all of you who have pre-ordered a pedal, have any of you received your order yet?

V-man

Reaction score
Will LYK about SW.

Held my nose and pulled the trigger on an Epi. SW has them on order. MF had a whole batch in stock so went that route.

SW is good with the customer service, but IME, they are not the first out the barn. It’s like whatever is important, limited, etc., they WILL get an allotment, but it seems like it’s rarely the FIRST allotment.

ITburst

Reaction score
My local Long & McQuade here in Canada just sold their inventory of them. 2 or 3 I think. Waiting for more now, I’d like to try one out.

Thestid

Reaction score
Andertons in UK had theirs available pretty much on the day of release @ 169ukp; Had mine hooked up by the Sunday after. Love it, seems a bit warmer than my original DriveMaster through clean channel on Blackstar HT5R Deluxe combo (Celestion Vintage 30). Not yet tried it though my Laney VC30 as yet (again Celestion Vintage 30) .

Last edited:

Jamil Ecrire

Reaction score
I ordered a Guv'nor reissue on the day they were first available. My Sweetwater rep said they are expected to ship in 2 weeks.

Just looked at the Chicago Music Exchange website, they are saying expected ship date of 7/11/23... Did Marshall step in it again like they did with the Studio series amps? For all of you who have pre-ordered a pedal, have any of you received your order yet?
Mine shipped a couple days ago, has yours not shipped yet? I got on the waiting list about 3-4 days before the announcement. My sales dude is notoriously slow for getting stuff for me too (which saves me money sometimes, albeit at the cost of missing out on a few guitars/pedals). Just life! lol.
Mine comes in tomorrow, can't wait to try it out. I liked the v2 Guv'nor and Bluesbreaker as well though (I've got an original Bluesbreaker as well, lol reissue killing my gains!)

Derrick111

Reaction score
Are these reissues made in the Marshall factory like the originals were initially? Or in Asia?

Kim Lucky Day

Reaction score
These are UK made.

Mine shipped but Fed Ex has been dicking the dog lately. What used to be a 2 business day turnaround on orders is now like 7 business days. Right now tracking says it's stuck in Chicago. (sigh)

ITburst

Reaction score
Actually the one I’d like to try is the BluesBreaker. It sounds nice on Marshall’s site. I only wish they used a Les Paul to demo it there. I want to hear Humbuckers through it.