• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show us your Marshall

• Thread starter Rufes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
My basement bathroom rig:

full

Basement bathroom rig:scratch:...wait, I dont want to know.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Get a lot of feedback in there?

And come on man, who drinks beer through a straw? :pops:

Feedback? Oh I get feedback-O-plenty in there. Sometimes I get so much feedback I gotta open the door and let it out. :D
Straw - it was my wife's beer. She drinks 1 beer, always with a straw. I think it's kinda cute. :)

Do any of you's have a bathroom rig you'd like to share with us pray tell?

Last edited:

coyote

Reaction score
I used to run a full-stack Major onstage. But I’m getting older now... this is what I would consider a valid stack for middle-aged rockers. I have the DSL40c combo and I run it into a 16-ohm 2x12 so I can use the combo’s speaker along with it. Sounds great.... but doesn’t look as cool as this:
6_E8_E4873_AB8_F_413_C_9_EF0_B1_FD28_D20_D2_E.jpg

I would love to do the above with 8-ohm Greenbacks in series in the cabinet along with the Creamback in the combo.... but I’m unwilling to purchase the cabinet and trash the Seventy 80 speakers. That would be unnecessarily expensive to replace what I already have.

Unfortunately, Marshall neither sells the cabinet empty nor with custom speaker configurations.

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
I used to run a full-stack Major onstage. But I’m getting older now... this is what I would consider a valid stack for middle-aged rockers. I have the DSL40c combo and I run it into a 16-ohm 2x12 so I can use the combo’s speaker along with it. Sounds great.... but doesn’t look as cool as this:
6_E8_E4873_AB8_F_413_C_9_EF0_B1_FD28_D20_D2_E.jpg

I would love to do the above with 8-ohm Greenbacks in series in the cabinet along with the Creamback in the combo.... but I’m unwilling to purchase the cabinet and trash the Seventy 80 speakers. That would be unnecessarily expensive to replace what I already have.

Unfortunately, Marshall neither sells the cabinet empty nor with custom speaker configurations.

You can score a used one. GC has a few.

:hbang: