Show us your Marshall

• Thread starter Rufes
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
And here is my other rig.

A Diezel Enstien head with Marshall 1960A and 1960B cabinets.
Guitars are 2011 Gibson LP Traditionals in wine red and ebony.

IMAG0323_zps1ba17018.jpg

You are obviously pushed for space, but placement of that amp is appropriate. I would be concerned if you put that rig in front of the fridge! :D

cheers

Ugly Duckling

Reaction score
You are obviously pushed for space, but placement of that amp is appropriate. I would be concerned if you put that rig in front of the fridge! :D

cheers

Haha!
I am not in any band at the moment so all my gear is at home.

But some friends and I are in the process of starting up a power trio to play some garage rock. So maybe my kitchen rocking days are over soon...

guitarmike

Reaction score
This is last big Marshall i owned, a 1970 50W & 1982(A) 320W cab
tapk5j.jpg

Unfortunately it was stolen at a gig some years back, i still have the cab though.

Man, that stinks. How does someone steal an amp at a gig? I assume you had eyes on the amp or someone did, right?

obx351

Reaction score
Here's one built by my amp guy Burke Hunn, http://www.hunnamps.com, with a switch to go from a JTM 45, late 60s plexi and a JMP 50. So far I am LOCKED into the Plexi setting. It's 22 watts, VERY loud - almost as loud as my JMP 50, solid state rectified and 3 weeks of hand tuning. It was originally a JTM 45 22 watt clone but I wanted a plexi or a metal face sound. So Burke modded the amp to make this one. He's made or 3 other JTM 45s at 22 watts. If you're interested go to his web site and contact him. He was one of Eric Johnson's amp guys in the 90s.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hunn Plexi2.jpg
    Hunn Plexi2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 416
  • Plexi build 1.jpg
    Plexi build 1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 415
  • plexi build 2.jpg
    plexi build 2.jpg