Show Your 2017 Marshall Rig

• Thread starter charveldan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mosher Zone

Reaction score
Same as 2016's but i'm looking to upgrade my main rack unit this year.

k1rurk.jpg

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
Bottom row: 2-4x12 MF400 cabinets
Middle Row: 2-4x12 1960A cabinets
Top Row ( L-R): Mode Four 350W
JCM 2000 DSL50
JCM 900 SL-X 50

Attachments

• KIMG0240.JPG
    KIMG0240.JPG
    508.6 KB · Views: 15

Bear R.

Reaction score
Nice Rigs guys..I love it...I don't have an amp right now so I cant join in there but I like the other things that go boom too..Here's my 1945 British Jungle Carbine..

and you know Charveldan, as far as tying those strings in a knot and then tuning it back up..I can dig it man., that happened to me more than once back in the day too..and It's been along time but I had to do that again just recently..ha,ha..So no, You don't forget those Humble Beginnings..ha,ha...

anyway, Im diggin' all your guys' rigs..Good Stuff...:metal:

php9qyuycam-jpg.39090

Attachments

• php9QYUYCAM.jpg
    php9QYUYCAM.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

charveldan

Reaction score
Somewhere with a Friedman Marshall & Les Paul.
Nice Rigs guys..I love it...I don't have an amp right now so I cant join in there but I like the other things that go boom too..Here's my 1945 British Jungle Carbine..

and you know Charveldan, as far as tying those strings in a knot and then tuning it back up..I can dig it man., that happened to me more than once back in the day too..and It's been along time but I had to do that again just recently..ha,ha..So no, You don't forget those Humble Beginnings..ha,ha...

anyway, Im diggin' all your guys' rigs..Good Stuff...:metal:

php9qyuycam-jpg.39090
Far out man my Dad had one of those British Enfield Carbines in the 60's, i haven't seen that gun in like 40 years, thanks for posting.

Kris Ford

Reaction score
Same rig for me!
008_5.jpg

009_5.jpg

20170106_145224-1.jpg

Same 5 cabs and 2 heads LOL. The Customs are new though.

Gun guys, you *may* be interested to know that I have worked at TRIJICON for 20 years..I run the IRON SIGHTS/REFLEX/SRS/MGRS/BOWSIGHT lines. Ran the ACOG Repair line, and was also involved with the ACOG, COMPACT ACOG, and many other products since their infancy. If you have any questions, you have an insider that can help you. :D

Mosher Zone

Reaction score
View attachment 39098 Top to Bottom:
Rocktron Replifex (Not used)

Livewire Power Conditioner
Tc Electronic G-Force
Marshall Jmp-1
Marshall 9100
Laney 4x12 with 70 watt Celestions

I have other guitars but the Dave Murray Signature was what I was using
I know you are not using the Replifex but how do you like it compared to the TC unit? I'm thinking of picking a Rocktron unit & the fact it can power my Midi Mate is a bonus.

Nicholas666

Reaction score
I know you are not using the Replifex but how do you like it compared to the TC unit? I'm thinking of picking a Rocktron unit & the fact it can power my Midi Mate is a bonus.

Very easy to program compared to the TC. The Delays and Reverbs could be more powerful and cleaner. However the Modulations are rock solid. The flanger is a breeze to program and sounds good in the loop (surprisingly) and is actually better than the TC. Hope this helps. I will probably be getting rid of it soon.

P.S. I have never used Phantom Power. I actually picked up the Midi Mate yesterday.

Mosher Zone

Reaction score
Very easy to program compared to the TC. The Delays and Reverbs could be more powerful and cleaner. However the Modulations are rock solid. The flanger is a breeze to program and sounds good in the loop (surprisingly) and is actually better than the TC. Hope this helps. I will probably be getting rid of it soon.

P.S. I have never used Phantom Power. I actually picked up the Midi Mate yesterday.
Shame you are in the States or I would have taken it off your hands.

I picked up my Midi Mate last year, mine is the older one, I really like it, pretty easy to programme too.

jmp45

Reaction score
No, son was held up by 2 thugs at gunpoint. He was lucky to get home alive. I'm not going to be a statistic. Random innocents getting killed while in there cars not far from me. You are in NJ, how are the laws there? Like Maryland?

El Gringo

Reaction score
Here is my setup. Its at the end. Marshall DSLh 100w' 1960 ax cab with greenbacks' the red cab' Another 900 cab with ght-75. And another 1960 with green beret's. And another with vintage 30's Plus my other amps. That is a old Acoustic 220 on top of the Marshall stack. Looks weird. Thanks

That's a backline

Latest posts