• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Simms Watts Amp

Jamiefitton

Reaction score
Hi
I've recently acquired a simms watts ap100 amp
I can't find anything about it
It's red with 5 knobs and 2 sliders
Anyone?

Colin Morley

Reaction score
It sound to me like one of the first solid state AP100's (mid 70's) It was one of the 3 versions of the AP/PA100 Range released in 1975View attachment 67527
The A.P.100 is a two channel instrument amplifier with a choice of high or low sensitivity inputs on each channel. There are slide volume controls on each channel with master treble, middle and bass controls. Channel two also boasts sustained dynamic fuzz and presence control.

Colin Morley

Reaction score
Hi
I've recently acquired a simms watts ap100 amp
I can't find anything about it
It's red with 5 knobs and 2 sliders
Anyone?

It sounds to me like one of the first solid state AP100's (mid 70's) It was one of the 3 versions of the AP/PA100 Range released in 1975
ap100-jpg.67527

This version of the A.P.100 is a two channel instrument amplifier with a choice of high or low sensitivity inputs on each channel. There are slide volume controls on each channel with master treble, middle and bass controls. Channel two also boasts sustained dynamic fuzz and presence control.

AP100.jpg

Latest posts