Site Suggestions?

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Things have changed around here site-wise, and I hope you like what MF has to offer. I'm always looking for ways to improve the site, and if you have any suggestions feel free to share them with me.

Here's a list of what I'm currently working on for MarshallForum:

- Gallery area so that you and other members can upload and share pictures of their Marshall amps.

- MySpace section within your profile for your MySpace ID so that you can promote your profile.

Alex

Staff Member
Reaction score
Gallery has been added.

Feel free to look around, leave a comment, or upload pictures of your Marshall amp(s). Uploading pictures is easy. Just do the following:

1.) Visit www.marshallforum.com/gallery
2.) Click on the "Upload Photos" link located on top-right
3.) Select Category and Picture from your computer, enter Title for your picture, enter Description (optional), and click the "Upload/Submit" button.

Once uploaded, your picture will be viewable to anyone. You will also be presented with the URL to your picture so you can post it anywhere on the web.

Enjoy! :)

fiftycalibre

Reaction score
How about a new board in the amp section for amp settings?

We all would have setting we like and could suggest.
If someone is trying to nail a certain bands sound, they could post there and if a member has those settings they could reply.
We all want to get more from our amps, it could be a good idea.
Maybe put a poll up and see what everyone else thinks?

fiftycalibre

Reaction score
I'm always looking for ways to improve the site, and if you have any suggestions feel free to share them with me.
...and you'll ignore them? Not even a "No. that won't work".

Alex

Staff Member
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry about that. I haven't really had the time to put more focus and energy on MF like I wish I could. I'm working on it, though.

Thanks for the suggestion. If there's enough threads regarding amp settings, then I'll create a forum or sub-forum for them.

In the meantime, how about creating a "Amp Settings" thread and I'll sticky it?

Adwex

Reaction score
Spam !!!!!!

I have a suggestion for the site.....

DELETE THE POSTS AND ACCOUNTS OF ALL SPAMMERS !!!!

I'M TIRED OF SEEING ADS FOR MOBILE PHONES ON AN AMP FORUM !!!!

FLICKOFLASH

Reaction score
If you see spam or a post that needs our attention hit the red & white triangle to the left of that post to report it