• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Smokin' in the Boy's Room

• Thread starter SonVolt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Wow! that guy is a major idiot. A real idiot. The definition of idiot.

1. can the owner of the premises be fined for customers smoking drugs in the vicinity?
2. anyone could punch a high dude in the face
3. isn't violence just the extreme opposite to a high person smoking weed?
4. dat accent lol

paradox419

Reaction score
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Law breaking group of thugs had it coming. 3 against 1 and they still lost. Pathetic pussies. I hope they all end up in a wheelchair for the rest of their miserable lives. Sissy potheads are nothing more than a waste of oxygen. Wish I would have been the one cracking skulls. Maybe I'll drive around looking for some and then run over the sob's. Anyone that disagrees will be digitally consenting to having their (choose any 2) grilfriend, wife, daughter, boyfriend, husband, son, cat, dog, etc be devirginized with a boiled hotdog.

I don't really mean that. Well, not all of it. It's just easy to apply ignorant blanket statements to any situation that fits your own personal beliefs. Is it not perfectly clear how ignorant they sound? Now everyone make lots of posts telling me how stupid I am, and throw in some insults and maybe a couple super scarey threats. Lots of discontent equals lots of ads being shown. Let's get some income rolling up in the place. 3... 2... 1...

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. Law breaking group of thugs had it coming. 3 against 1 and they still lost. Pathetic pussies. I hope they all end up in a wheelchair for the rest of their miserable lives. Sissy potheads are nothing more than a waste of oxygen. Wish I would have been the one cracking skulls. Maybe I'll drive around looking for some and then run over the sob's. Anyone that disagrees will be digitally consenting to having their (choose any 2) grilfriend, wife, daughter, boyfriend, husband, son, cat, dog, etc be devirginized with a boiled hotdog.

I don't really mean that. Well, not all of it. It's just easy to apply ignorant blanket statements to any situation that fits your own personal beliefs. Is it not perfectly clear how ignorant they sound? Now everyone make lots of posts telling me how stupid I am, and throw in some insults and maybe a couple super scarey threats. Lots of discontent equals lots of ads being shown. Let's get some income rolling up in the place. 3... 2... 1...

That's cool bro :D

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
there's mutany afoot!

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the guys arms are way too big for his body? He must only do bicept curls.

managainstcatfish

Reaction score

No one thinks you're stupid. Caffeinated, perhaps...

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score

69a.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

:flex:

paradox419

Reaction score

And that folks is what happens when your doctor takes the 'shotgun and see what hits' method with your prescription. Even I don't know what the heck that was supposed to mean. I think this guy was talking to me...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY"]Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts