So A Funny Thing Happened

ibmorjamn

Reaction score

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Sort of but I can"t buy anymore stuff for a while my better half musical gear overload detector has tripped . Lol
I have a old crate cab I gutted and put plywood over the back.
AND a good 2 x 12 closed back.

Gutch220

Reaction score
1 - It's good for you that you won, I assume you're talking about ebay (?). They should be like Gunbroker, and have a policy where any bids in the last 15 minutes, bumps the clock back up to 15 minutes. This prevents any last minute sniping and gets a higher price for the seller. That being said, I've sniped some things on ebay before too.

2 - if possible, when you get more stuff just say it's a friend's and you're just borrowing it.

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
1 - It's good for you that you won, I assume you're talking about ebay (?). They should be like Gunbroker, and have a policy where any bids in the last 15 minutes, bumps the clock back up to 15 minutes. This prevents any last minute sniping and gets a higher price for the seller. That being said, I've sniped some things on ebay before too.

2 - if possible, when you get more stuff just say it's a friend's and you're just borrowing it.

Sir Gutch220,
I'm gonna guess you're either not married, used to be married or soon to be no longer married? :agreed: Never, ever lie to your spouse! It's simply not worth it. :rolleyes: Not to mention, lying to anyone is just not worth all the effort and brain space to remember that lie!

And to the OP @ibmorjamn , how low did you snag that for?

Just Curious?
Gene

Last edited:

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Sir,
I'm gonna guess you're either not married, used to be married or soon to be no longer married? :agreed: Never, ever lie to your spouse! It's simply not worth it. :rolleyes: Not to mention, lying to anyone is just not worth all the effort and brain space to remember that lie!

Just Curious?
Gene
Avatar. There is another up right now. You have to be a sharpshooter. It almost went for $87

Last edited:

ibmorjamn

Reaction score

Yes ebay. It is great to win something. Last time I tried someone got me by a few seconds. I like it this way. I get a lot of stuff , it is a never ending thing . She is a great lady but this time of year , for me. Why for me ? 37 years we have been married.

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
Yes ebay. It is great to win something. Last time I tried someone got me by a few seconds. I like it this way. I get a lot of stuff , it is a never ending thing .

I have no idea of what you're talkin' 'bout there! :lalala: I got it on my watch list, and I'll snipe if appropriate. I am also considering a WGS, ET65. Since a member here designed a great attenuator that actually works fantastic, without killing tonez, I can actually drag my glorious JTM30 back into real rotation. It only sounds good fully blazin' cranked and it is "F" -ing loud, without an attenuator. I've always used it through a 1960B or 1965B, as the hideous G12 Heritage in the combo box sounds worse than absolute @ss and it would be cool to be able to use it as a low volume combo!
Thanks 4 Info!
Gene

Gutch220

Reaction score
Sir Gutch220,

Just Curious?
Gene