Some original music for your listening pleasure...

• Thread starter Vonbleak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So ive been busy since the pandemic and i've made a bunch of music haha.. I would love some feedback and thoughts if you guys have the time to listen to a few tracks... Its a fusion of funk/rock/alternative music... For most of the projects i have played all the instruments myself... I would love to know what you guys think...

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So ive been busy since the pandemic and i've made a bunch of music haha.. I would love some feedback and thoughts if you guys have the time to listen to a few tracks... Its a fusion of funk/rock/alternative music... For most of the projects i have played all the instruments myself... I would love to know what you guys think...

Very cool work, takes me back to the early 70’s

kman

Reaction score
Love seeing original music created.
Great stuff.
Mr Madd on SoundCloud
"Break The Chains" album.
"Mission Impossible" album

javier pintos

Reaction score
Hello, not my cup of tea..... but there is no way to deny that is well made, sounds good and "refreshing" to my ears, did bring me back some decades back as someone said already, i did only listen tru my laptop spéakers but i liked the mixing and the execution, Congrats!!!!!

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Great! Thank you for sharing your talent. Did you mix it yourself? I'm so envious of your ability!

Hi thanks for listening - Yeah i played/recorded/mixed everything myself... Cheers mate...

Stephen Casa

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some nice tunes Vonbleak! Dig the guitar playing and experimental nature of the music.

Vonbleak

Reaction score
Very original and great playing.Thanks for sharing.

Thanks man,

And thanks for everyone who listened/commented...

Im getting ready to release some of these projects 'properly' and i was thinking about either using Soundcloud Pro, Distrokid or CD Baby... Do you guys have any recommendations on that side of things...?

Latest posts