Stewmac Klon Centaur Clone Kit - Ghost Drive - It's really quite good

• Thread starter rolijen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see everyone is forgetting all the black goop over the board. Does Stew Mac supply the goop for the kit?...
Listening to your Voodoo Chile...I like it! :agreed:

Your stuff is really good man. Still listening... :eddie:

jaallen

Reaction score
Thank you so much solarburn. Appreciate you listening To them. Trying to do something different. Take old great rock classics and bump them up. I have more on the way. I do them in-between my instrumental pieces.

jaallen

Reaction score
It would seem, that JHS saw this thread, and put out the NotaKlon kit, and supplied the black goop! We all deserve credit for that I think... It did come after this thread posted. :dude:

Adrian R

Reaction score
I Love mine. My buds do as well. Building my 3rd right now. Everybody wants one..lol.

Great boost before 12 on the gain, and pretty good od tones after that. Seems to add a little extra harmonic sparkle as well.

Currently it has unseated the ts9 as my prefered boost.

The Kits are well thought out, with almost fool proof instructions.
Dude, I just bought this, $149! Build quality is superb and so is its performance. My long, long time FD2 has been sidelined!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1724089306497.jpg
    FB_IMG_1724089306497.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still loving the Ghostdrive! I can't vouch for the other Klon Klones, but this one is still keeping the ts9 on the shelf. It's a keeper.

To the people saying they cant find clips, there is a guy on YouTube who A/B's the Ghostdrive and an actual 5k Klon Centaur. Not much difference, at least in his vid.

Best $99 I ever spent.