• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Stuff for sale/trade (UK)

• Thread starter wilkinsi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wilkinsi

Reaction score
Marshall JMD501 - Mint condition, manual, power lead, footswitch and 1/4"-1/4" cable included. I just don't have the box for the amp. Pickup only unless I can find another box for transport. Shipping will undoubtedly be expensive, given the size and weight. I am the original owner (cost me £700 new).

Marshall JFX-1 - Multi-FX processor rack. I never programmed it because the presets are so good. Remarkably good condition for it's age. Some slight wear to the rackmount holes, and the odd tiny sractch on the black top panel. The huge external PSU has a huge "M" tipexed on it, presumably be the previous owner. I don't have the original box, but kept the packaging from when I bought it off ebay.

Jackson WR1 - USA Warrior guitar. Nebula graphic finish. Mint condition, stock Duncan pickups, original hardshell case has a small hole in the top, but not into the mould holding the guitar.

The only gear I am after right now is an Eventide Eclipse and a 12 or 14 outlet Furman power conditioner.

Serious peeps send me your PM's.

wilkinsi

Reaction score
Your spelling sucks :applause:I am also on JCF. My Eventide Eclipse is on its way to me.

£390 pick up only at the mo. Nottinghamshire/East Midlands.

surfguy13

Reaction score
Marshall JMD501 - Mint condition, manual, power lead, footswitch and 1/4"-1/4" cable included. I just don't have the box for the amp. Pickup only unless I can find another box for transport. Shipping will undoubtedly be expensive, given the size and weight. I am the original owner (cost me £700 new).

Marshall JFX-1 - Multi-FX processor rack. I never programmed it because the presets are so good. Remarkably good condition for it's age. Some slight wear to the rackmount holes, and the odd tiny sractch on the black top panel. The huge external PSU has a huge "M" tipexed on it, presumably be the previous owner. I don't have the original box, but kept the packaging from when I bought it off ebay.

Jackson WR1 - USA Warrior guitar. Nebula graphic finish. Mint condition, stock Duncan pickups, original hardshell case has a small hole in the top, but not into the mould holding the guitar.

The only gear I am after right now is an Eventide Eclipse and a 12 or 14 outlet Furman power conditioner.

Serious peeps send me your PM's.

Greetings from Ely! :)

Wondering if you still have the JFX-1?

Cheers

Guy

Latest posts