• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Super Bass 100 - Is This Just Another Old Wrecked Amp?

• Thread starter Rumbly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rumbly

Reaction score
Verrry nice Rumbly.
I can just make out the frame code as t1511 & looks like xxgb ( can't make out the 2 numbers) , so you have july 1969 speakers which should have xx 102 014 code stamped in white ink on the cones.

Thanks once again for the info :dude: I'm not at home this weekend but might be able to have a look at the cones during the week if I get a min to myself.

Rumbly

Reaction score
After you flog the Marshall buy youself a hoover, polish them shoes and tidy that place up a bit, c'mon man !.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Right now I got all the ground floor of my house torn up to replace rotten joists & flooring :(:(:( the unhooveredness of the loft is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy down on the to do list :hmm:

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol: Right now I got all the ground floor of my house torn up to replace rotten joists & flooring :(:(:( the unhooveredness of the loft is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy down on the to do list :hmm:

PS. If you do sell this gear for anything less than an offensively high price...I will fly over there and give you a first rate thrashing. Thats after taking the piss out of you on the forum. :wave:

Bunnest

Reaction score
What you have there is the makings of the perfect tone, IMHO

MajorNut1967

Reaction score
Well it's a 1969 or 1970 and in my opinion is fully worth restoring. Does seem to have some oddball transformers in it, but I can't be sure. That little sticker on the inside about the diodes is a little interesting to! And if you're a guitar player only he could easily convert it to a super lead. Again it's all up to you but it is a very nice & his worth to work.