• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Sweetwater pre-ordering MG-4's

• Thread starter Scrap_Iron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Classicplayer

Reaction score
I have been researching the MG line of amps recently. I will be interested in trying one these out if and when my local Marshall dealer orders one. The dealer has in stock an MG100DFX half stack. The amp and cab have the grayish white color. It looks great, will try the sound soon I hope. It seems to me that will all the negative comments about the MG line, it still must be a popular line for Marshall. Like any amp, if one spends the time tweaking and getting to know an amp, you could get to where you get a really decent tone from it.

Classicplayer

mercilessdeath86

Reaction score
The MGs are great for playing around by yourself. You can do lots of diddling with them and they don't sound half bad. Thing I noticed with mine is that it doesn't feel like a cheap amp when you play it.