The photography thread.

• Thread starter Blokkadeleider
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poeman33

Reaction score
seems20okay.jpg

poeman33

Reaction score
The watchdogs? :D Or are these wild ones...
Nothing as hard as getting animals properly on it.

Gr,

Gerrit.

These are completely wild. This was in the spring when they were checking out nesting spots and such. I'm guessing she was saying "Not here, there's an idiot with a camera looking at us."

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
These are completely wild. This was in the spring when they were checking out nesting spots and such. I'm guessing she was saying "Not here, there's an idiot with a camera looking at us."

Cool. I think goose are amazing animals. Tough, strong, agressive and... so common. (And tasty :D)

Gr,

Gerrit.

rnau

Reaction score
Anyone here do the old school darkroom thing? I remember doing it as a kid and it was alot of fun. I picked up an old Bogen enlarger a few months back at Goodwill for $5.99. I found a place locally that sells film and fluid. Any good online resources where I can get info?

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Speaking of clouds, here are some man-made 'clouds' ... also known as chemical trails. Not only do they exist, but here are some in action. If you look close, you can see I caught a couple of planes leaving the trail behind them. Basically, they criss-cross the sky while leaving a very long trail ... whereas a contrail will evaporate, the chemtrails basically hold form for a while, and slowly begin to expand and turn into basically a mist / fog / haze. I took these from a the window while visiting a friend in Queens (i was right on the water as the building as at the edge of the park), and we were facing Manhattan. Prior to this, it was an absolutely beautiful day w/out a cloud in the sky (you can kind of tell if you 'look through' the fog / haze left by the chemtrails) ... all of a sudden we started noticing the trails, and before we knew it, there was a fog / haze settling over the city.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

thrawn86

Reaction score
My son helping us tear off the neighbor's roof.......completely harnessed, mind you.
PaulsphoneJuly7th2012001.jpg

thrawn86

Reaction score
Yeah, a smaller one. It's only about 6200 feet tall. Lemme dig up some more......

Latest posts