The photography thread.

• Thread starter Blokkadeleider
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
My bro had his School Rock Band concert last week. We jammed out a set but the kids went first. While there a few pitchy spots, the gal singer did just great and really owned the stage! Stage presence is hard to teach... grade 10 yet.. it was a blast

2mxfGhc.jpg

4WqLrYW.jpg

1XjU2l0.jpg

aRhkiwZ.jpg

JA103zL.jpg

Y1ezJTw.jpg

LKR4yKG.jpg

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I went grave hunting, for family graves, that I've never seen before & some that I only had seen when I was too young to remember. One couple of graves, were right across the lot from this:

B73I0227 copy.jpg

Since the last time I was there, they interred his Mother "Dee" there. Delores Rhoads... I took my brother about on my journey, so, it was his 1st time at the Randy gravesite...

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
my outdoors stray...

B73I0231 copy.jpg

looks to be blind in one eye. Hard to say what happened. I had a friend, when I was a kid, who had a dog, that, supposedly got bit by a black widow, in the eye, & made it go blind. That's what this reminds me of, like the poison killed the eye... This is a tiny crop from an image, so, the image is not that great...

this cat catches gophers. I feed it sometimes, but it never comes too close & runs away, when it thinks I'm too close...

BlueX

Reaction score
Visited Oslo, Norway, this week. Pictures from restaurant Frognerseteren (same area as Holmenkollen skiing arena), overlooking Oslo city and the Oslo fjord. In the middle of the picture (to the left in pic 1 and little to the right in pic 2) you can see a big white/light ship with a tall structure in the middle. That's USS Gerald R. Ford making a visit to Norway, to participate in joint exercise.

Norway is a stunningly beautiful country, particularly along the coast line (which was award-winning in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

Oslo 1.jpgOslo 2.jpg