The Rolling Stones Announce NO FILTER Tour 2020

• Thread starter BanditPanda
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

axe4me

In Memorandum
Reaction score
Barney Fife and his expensive wrinkled circus.:agreed:

Phony iommi

Reaction score
Tickets went on sale today. I got a pre sale code online and looked for a pair of seats for the us bank show.
I’m priced out. First level (not floor) starts at $750 and upper level starts at $175. Top row back wall nosebleed is $70.
Everything off the floor at us bank sounds like your listening to a show inside the cone of silence.
It’s a terrible echo chamber in there, designed for sports not concerts.
I’d like to see them once in my life but for $750 I’ll buy an lp Tribute instead.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
I might see them here in Buffalo. Never saw them. Would how much tickets will be?? I also want to see the walking dead Keith R, that guy is one strange looking MF'r!

BanditPanda

Reaction score
I might see them here in Buffalo. Never saw them. Would how much tickets will be?? I also want to see the walking dead Keith R, that guy is one strange looking MF'r!

Is it a good venue, soundwise / sightlines?
BP

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Never been a Stones fan but you've got to hand it to those guys. They just keep on doing what they do and they've never broken up and they've been at it for 58 years. The miracle is that five guys can even STAND each other for that long, to say nothing of continuing to not only make money, but make absurd amounts of money doing it and selling out any venue they want, any time, and at pretty much any price.

I guarantee they could book a small venue in a major city, say 100 seats, price the seats at 100,000 dollars each, and SELL IT OUT even at that price.

Keith Richards....we have to consider what kind of a world we'll leave to him because he seems pretty well set on outliving us all. I think I know why. Not only does he have the constitution of a stainless steel cockroach, he also doesn't overexert himself. Ever noticed how he plays? He plays five strings and tunes to an open chord in the key of the song they're going to play. This means that playing the song becomes the simplest possible exercise in strumming, picking single strings, and using the absolute minimum of chord shapes and fingerings. An intelligent lazy man's way of playing.

BanditPanda

Reaction score
Just thinking about the sound.
Rolling Stones No Filter Setlist
Based on the Rolling Stones’ 2019 No Filter tour setlist, here is an idea of what you can expect to hear. Stay tuned for the 2020 No Filter tour setlist once it kicks off in May.

1 Street Fighting Man
2 Let’s Spend the Night Together
3 Tumbling Dice
4 Like a Rolling Stone
5 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
6 Sweet Virginia
7 Dead Flowers
8 Sympathy for the Devil
9 Honky Tonk Women
10 You Got the Silver
11 Before They Make Me Run
12 Miss You
13 Midnight Rambler
14 Paint it Black
15 Start Me Up
16 Jumpin’ Jack Flash
17 Brown Sugar
18 Encore: Gimme Shelter
19 Encore: (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Just thinking about the sound.
Rolling Stones No Filter Setlist
Based on the Rolling Stones’ 2019 No Filter tour setlist, here is an idea of what you can expect to hear. Stay tuned for the 2020 No Filter tour setlist once it kicks off in May.

1 Street Fighting Man
2 Let’s Spend the Night Together
3 Tumbling Dice
4 Like a Rolling Stone
5 You Can’t Always Get What You Want
6 Sweet Virginia
7 Dead Flowers
8 Sympathy for the Devil
9 Honky Tonk Women
10 You Got the Silver
11 Before They Make Me Run
12 Miss You
13 Midnight Rambler
14 Paint it Black
15 Start Me Up
16 Jumpin’ Jack Flash
17 Brown Sugar
18 Encore: Gimme Shelter
19 Encore: (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

I have seen other shows there and the sound and flat screens were amazing! They do it up good there.

BanditPanda

Reaction score
That's great Dawg! If their 2020 set list is like the 2019 one then that's a show I would really like to attend.
BP