The unofficial "what did you get for christmas" thread?

• Thread starter Lespaulnmarshall
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mike mike

Reaction score
that is a sweet guitar WL. it would be better with a tiger though.

house cats just aren't metal.

tigers on the other hand... are.

i have to disagree
MetalKitten.jpg

Wycked Lester

Reaction score
lol,....yea well I'd rather have a skull or naked chick on it ...but the guy it was made for didn't have a Tiger, he had this cat, and evidently really liked it.lol I'd get it repainted but like i said, I wanted it for an investment, and since it was one of Grover Jacksons first guitars I'm just gonna leave it alone, and hopefully sell it someday for some good $$$$ The san dimas guitars are getting harder and harder to find....and by many are considered to be the "best" jacksons. I have plenty of other guitars to play, this one will go in the vault with my first year BC Rich, the 60's mustang, the 64 strat, and the "one off" custom shop strat.

mike mike

Reaction score
lol,....yea well I'd rather have a skull or naked chick on it ...but the guy it was made for didn't have a Tiger, he had this cat, and evidently really liked it.lol I'd get it repainted but like i said, I wanted it for an investment, and since it was one of Grover Jacksons first guitars I'm just gonna leave it alone, and hopefully sell it someday for some good $$$$ The san dimas guitars are getting harder and harder to find....and by many are considered to be the "best" jacksons. I have plenty of other guitars to play, this one will go in the vault with my first year BC Rich, the 60's mustang, the 64 strat, and the "one off" custom shop strat.

damn that's quite a collection

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
I already posted a pic of this because i actually got it a few weeks ago....but it was my christmas present. Its a 1987 San Dimas Jackson built by Grover Jackson for the guitarist of Rough Cutt back in the day. It is actually a pic of the guitarists cat painted on it.

IMG_1156.jpg
[/IMG]
SanDimasnameplate.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks Mom and Dad!

You should play Pussy by Rammstein with that axe.

ddaxe

Reaction score
I got the same vintage pedal (talk box)Frampton uses on Do you feel like we do tres cool..

indeedido

Reaction score
Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...
I got a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2

DMPEDPOW2PLUS-xl.jpg

But I'm most excited about the Clinchfx EP Pre. Should be here in about three weeks build time. Thought about the Xotic EP Booster, but don't need that much boost it has plus I'm sold on the Clinchfx circuit being more inline with the Echoplex preamp. Gives me the warm fuzzy feelings.

EP-PRE20Prod20lores.jpg

Latest posts