This is how my JVM sounds recorded in studio...

• Thread starter el diabolo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

el diabolo

Reaction score
Hello everybody,this the video my band did for our first singl of upcoming album...you can hear Fender Tele and Gibson LP standard layered and plugged into JVM 410 H...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQFgPRYWxI]YouTube - Kartel - Buducnost[/ame]

i hope you like my sound ...
lyrics is in serbian...so i hope you dont' mind listening to it...

el diabolo

Reaction score
i have used Randall 4X12 cabinet with celestion vintage 30 speaker for this song.i also use marshall 1936 cabinet for some other songs and it sound awesome.glad you like it.

Las Palmas Norte

Reaction score
Very nice ... well written and assembled. Even though I don't know the Serbian language, it sounds awesome against the music.

Cheers, Barrie.

el diabolo

Reaction score
thanks Barrie ,thanks David..yeah,it's difficult to accept rock n roll that's not in english but it's much better to sing in our native language cause it could never sound as good in english as native british,american or australian band..

dptone5

Reaction score
Wow! Great job and your tone is excellent. I enjoyed the song very much (your vocalist has a good rock voice too). The mix and recording was well done! Thanks for posting it.

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
Very nice work man!!!

What channel / mode on the JMV are you using???

el diabolo

Reaction score
I'm using OD1 green for whole record... Gain 4.5 , Volume 6.5 , Presence 5 ,Resonance 5.5 . i just played a lil bit with volume knob on guitar and used couple of guitars so every single one gave me different sound on same channel preset...