Thought you might dig a photo of My TSL 100 with My White 61 Reissue SG playing a lot

Reaction score
I have been working so hard to get this guitar to sound the best it possibly can Rolling Preamp tubes in My TSL for weeks now. I finally reached a point just today where my sound with this Guitar is much like ACDCs sound. When I heard it I thought to myself there it is. That is the sound I want and I can do anything with. I think that sound is the ultimate straight Guitar into Marshall Sound. Angus just so happens to play an SG as well. Although all SGs are different.

Anyway I think it looks cool in front of the Marshall. And you can see some of the Pedals I use.

oldguysgfusionplayer-albums-pictures-picture11439-white-sg-tsl-100.html
81033-thought-you-might-dig-photo-my-tsl-100-my-white-61-reissue-sg-playing-lot.html
oldguysgfusionplayer-albums-pictures-picture11439-white-sg-tsl-100.jpg

:shred:

Last edited:

Jaymz E

Reaction score
Re: Thought you might dig a photo of My TSL 100 with My White 61 Reissue SG playing a

Nice

dreyn77

Reaction score
Re: Thought you might dig a photo of My TSL 100 with My White 61 Reissue SG playing a

wow. what a setup!

I love it when a plan comes together. ;)

Force235

Reaction score

What preamp tubes did you settle on?

Reaction score

What preamp tubes did you settle on?

Rolling has stopped for now and I played for hours with the new setup.
Tung-Sol 12AX7 are really good.

V1 = Golden Lion (Gold vs high gain)
V2 = Tung-Sol
V3 = Tung-Sol It took a lot to roll the svetlana out of the amp lol
V4 = Groove Tube (Russia)

Bear R.

Reaction score

Love the TSL's..and Love SG's..so ya..you got the perfect set up..and im glad you found your sound too.thats awesome man...Nice Pic..

CRobbins

Reaction score

Nice looking rig, congrats. :hbang::hbang:

Reaction score

I am countering ANY further submissions with this....

oldguysgfusionplayer-albums-pictures-picture11449-ibanez-non-reverse-firebird.jpg

:minions:

BowerR64

Reaction score

How about some 80s flavor?

This is the best stuff ive ever owned.

attachment.php

I was wearing a shirt one day at sears that said "EMG Pickups" this guy asked me "EMG Pickups?... what kind of truck is that?" and it killed me so i put a Ford sticker on my "pickup"

attachment.php

Attachments

• My best so far.jpg
    My best so far.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 32
  • WHat kind of truck is that.JPG
    WHat kind of truck is that.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score

My Pawnshop Ibanez non reverse firebird with reverse neck has been on many a stage. I miss playing it actually. The case was actually bought at another pawn shop. I love that Guitar.:shred:

clevohardcore

Reaction score

1999 Les Paul Custom, 59 neck.

No pick guard? Why cover that beautiful top with plastic?

^^^^ I am doing the same thing with my LP standard. Its just that crazy question everyone asks me. Figured I'd ask just for ****s and giggles.

Reaction score

I love Les Pauls Too, Believe me. The ones I love just happen to first not be made anymore and they cost a fortune for a custom shop R9 now so I am done.

Anyway about the pickgaurd controversy. I can say from a Players point of view the pickgaurd is a functional part of the guitar. It provides a Level plane for strumming and Picking on the high strings especially in blues and Hard Rock. The following Guitar is NOT a Guitar for Metal or extreme saturated music.

Even if it were an R9 and had a Triple AAA Flame Top I would still want the pickgaurd there if it was on it originally. I would NOT want to drill holes in my guitar though to accomadate the Pickgaurd. You would want the Pickgaurd on this model.

oldguysgfusionplayer-albums-pictures-picture11450-58-vos-plain-top-les-paul-r8-my-best-sounding-les-paul-real-deal.jpg

So if you feel that my really killer 61 Reissue slim neck (actual Slim neck) White SG doesnt cost enough or something. enjoy my R8. I dont play it much because I want it to stay mint.

I think this Guitar is worth 2000 more dollars now from when I bought it in 2006 I think.
:jam:

R.Kandy

Reaction score

Very nice, love white SG's. Ever though about a pedal board?...just sayin!

Reaction score

Very nice, love white SG's. Ever though about a pedal board?...just sayin!

Ive been playing a long time. See that Black Box to the right of the Guitar and Amp? That is a Pedal Board. Its made out of wood with that Black sorta soft outer covering.

If the Gig warrants it I would be taking that Pedal Board and Have. It closes up and you can lock it as well.

I even have an Anvil Case for my TSL head. But I have to say I can walk into a gig with my little AVT 60 Watt amp and a couple of Pedals and do well.

You guys are making me want to play one of my LPs. I have 1996 Standard that is awesome and a 68 Custom Reissue with slim neck and 57s.

I just like the comfort of an SG, Access to the upper frets and if you have a good one they are just great. Thats why so many Guitar Pros have always played them. Just sayin.