Ultimate Marshall Fail!!

• Thread starter chuckelator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mott555

Reaction score
Could be modded, add a row of 5" speakers to the head for a strange combo amp and superior trolling ability when you're touring.

johnfv

Reaction score
Tube mic indeed :)
In addition to drums, the 421 is a killer mic for cranked amps. Bass players favor them also. Only negative is the cost. Back when I was engineering heavily, my standard amp mic setup was a 421 and 57 up close (and sometimes a condenser like a 414 or 87 far away). Then bring them up in the control room and see what sounds best.

Relic61

Reaction score
Now that I see the 'fail' is, I am left wondering what else could it have possibly been. Marshall fail! I scoff at the notion!

I gotta share my first thought when I seen this was 'Oh look, somebody's girlfriend is helping out'. 'Boy if it wasn't for Mary's big tits she would be totally useless'.

Now the question on my mind persists,....Is there any pics or video of a truly catastrophic Marshall 'event' or 'fail'? Hey, I now Marshalls have been built like tanks for years but $#!t does happen. Right? I just never find any proof of that on the net. Anyone got a real fail?

Funny pic though. Kinda reminds me this attempt to capture that Marshall mojo.
Marshall-MS-2C.jpg

Awesome! I wonder if there was any phasing issues?

Sidewinder

Reaction score
Observation time:

It's just a pile of gear with the head sitting where the top speaker cab usually sits.

Look at where the mic would be if the second cab was in place.

:shrug:

:facepalm: