USA bound. so where to .. ?!

• Thread starter Marshallmaniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marshallmaniac

Reaction score
Hey y'all!

Man, the Wife & I have decided to take a trip to the States later this year but the thing is.. We've no real idea where to go or what to see.. We don't know anything about the place but wanna see Disneyland. I'd also like to see an old castle one day too. Preferrably haunted.

I'd be keen to do a bit of playing while were there too if anyone's got anything happening?

Well hopefully you US guys can shedda bitta light on the sitch for us, we're thinking October. Would that be an alright time? Again, I dunno
Look forward to hearing from yez'

Nairbr

Reaction score
The Grand Canyon impressed me the most on my brief trips, I will one day go back for a proper look around

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
when the plane lands @ LAX hang a right & drive like a bat out of hell out of California quickfast.:lol::applause:

as far as castles in America just google it.there's a few.
we have one in Kentucky that's a B&B now. there's also one in Fla & one that's supposedly haunted in West Virginia that I know of.

there's the Fender place in Coronado,Ca. Gibson & BBQ in Memphis,Tn.,the bourbon distilleries trail in Ky., the R&R hall of fame in Ohio.
plenty of places in America to see in one lifetime.

Last edited:

sinner 13

Reaction score
I am surprised anyone want to come here anymore other than the fact that most foreign Currency is better than the dollar...

Yay 'Murica... The worlds shopping outlet....

There is always Boston, you can see where this Shit Show called the USA, and it's rep for "Democracy" got it's Unfortunate start....

keennay

Reaction score
Depending on where exactly you visit, you'll need to rent a car since our public transportation is poopoo compared to Europe.

Boston & New York for example you'll be fine. I recommend you rent a car if you're travelling to Florida though.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on where exactly you visit, you'll need to rent a car since our public transportation is poopoo compared to Europe.

Boston & New York for example you'll be fine. I recommend you rent a car if you're travelling to Florida though.

yep.rent a car and hit the backroads & small towns. THAT'S the real USA.:yesway:

matt3310

Reaction score
LA was awesome, and New York is incredible. Washington DC is cool if you like American history. Disney is a must do. Then make your way to Memphis! We will show you a great time here!! Elvis' house is cool, and all the rock n roll history! And the best BBQ in the world!

Lyv2Ryd

Reaction score
That's a tough one. We got a little bit of everything here, depends what your into. City or country or both, then its a matter of how much traveling you wanna do within the U.S. and how long your here for and of course how much you wanna spend. There's cool stuff in just about every state. October is a great time to see fall foliage in the northern half, my personal favorite part of the year.

keennay

Reaction score
I forgot Disneyland is in California, not Florida, which would make more sense for you to visit coming from Australia. October would be a great time to visit! It won't be 3848859582° F.

I still recommend a car for Orange County and easy transport within California.

poeman33

Reaction score
Drive north until you hit Canada :)
Where are you landing? That will probably determine a lot..depending on how much time you have and how much you like to drive

Moose Coghill

Reaction score
Moose Hut Studio - Amherst, VA 24521 - USA
If you're going to be down southeast to Disneyland, there's a spanish castle/fort in St. Augustine Florida that's kinda cool.

My favorite places are the mountains and the seaside. Particularly Southern East Coast and the Appalachians. Getting ready to move from Richmond, VA to Amherst on a beautiful mountainside in the next 6 weeks myself.
:cheers: Cheers!

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
If you're going to be down southeast to Disneyland, there's a spanish castle/fort in St. Augustine Florida that's kinda cool.

My favorite places are the mountains and the seaside. Particularly Southern East Coast and the Appalachians. Getting ready to move from Richmond, VA to Amherst on a beautiful mountainside in the next 6 weeks myself.
:cheers: Cheers!
I've always wanted to have a home and recording studio somewhere in the mountains of VA. No neighbors for enough distance to crank up the Marshall goodness and scare the wildlife!

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Hey y'all!

Man, the Wife & I have decided to take a trip to the States later this year but the thing is.. We've no real idea where to go or what to see.. We don't know anything about the place but wanna see Disneyland. I'd also like to see an old castle one day too. Preferrably haunted.

I'd be keen to do a bit of playing while were there too if anyone's got anything happening?

Well hopefully you US guys can shedda bitta light on the sitch for us, we're thinking October. Would that be an alright time? Again, I dunno
Look forward to hearing from yez'

Come to America - the whole entire place is one giant amusement park chocked FULL of adventure.