• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

vaping

• Thread starter blues_n_cues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarBuilder

Reaction score
Nonsense excuse for killing yourself and having me pay for it.

sam marshall

Reaction score
I know its mind over matter but i'm glad I gave it a try and it has helped with the cravings.

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, lookit; piss or get off the pot. There's no "vaping". You either quit or you do NOT quit.

I dunno Vin. I don't think it's as clear as what you suggest.

Personally, I like the fact that there is a grey area here. It puts pressure on those who do not approve of smoking to state what PRECISELY they oppose.

Is it the very smoke itself? If so, then don't worry - we are only producing vapour... harmless vapour.

Is it the fact that some people have an addiction? If so.. then what exactly is wrong with that if it does not harm any other people?

And so on.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno Vin. I don't think it's as clear as what you suggest.

Personally, I like the fact that there is a grey area here. It puts pressure on those who do not approve of smoking to state what PRECISELY they oppose.

Is it the very smoke itself? If so, then don't worry - we are only producing vapour... harmless vapour.

Is it the fact that some people have an addiction? If so.. then what exactly is wrong with that if it does not harm any other people?

And so on.

he's just been around those old cranky flea market/yard sale ladies too much lately. it's rubbing off.
or....
he just quit smoking cold turkey.
:lol:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score

take 3 of these & check back in late this evening-:D
0031284354335_500X500.jpg

Blackie

Reaction score
ok, lookit; piss or get off the pot. There's no "vaping". You either quit or you do NOT quit.

.. I quit actual cigarettes .. you know the smoke and tar and such .. but when I went to ecigs I had no intention of quitting the nicotine ..

.. I went through many kits and have found the right battery and cartomizers that I also refill a few times with e-liquid ..

.. been like 3 years almost I think .. have had no ill effects and can breath and am in much better health ..

.. I like the simple small or medium length automatics as I can be working and hit on it while using my hands .. I also try and get the batteries that have no light on the end .. just a waste of power .. and as I wonder around a hardware store or grocery .. no one gives me any trouble ..

.. I have some of the higher volt models and such but don't use them much .. they also change the taste or flavor the higher the voltage ..

.. I have found some good menthol flavors .. never smoked menthol but I also never smoked peanut butter either .. works well ..

.. mmmmmmm peanut butter mixed with irish creme coffee nicotine ..

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks blues.

I like hearing from Vin around here.

But I have to say, I suppose I don't know how to respectfully disagree with another member.

Darn it! I have been on the webs for decades now but I STILL don't understand some of the most basic things.

chuckharmonjr

In Memorandum
Reaction score
About as far south in Alabama as you can go withou
I stubbed out my last cigarette at 430 in the morning, literally on the steps going into the ER, January 29th, 2013. I had smoked for 40 years and was up to 3 packs a day. Five bypasses and coding (dead) twice later, I wouldnt touch one of the damned things if you handed me 10 mil cash. I turned to vaping and havent looked back. Good batteries, a good tank and a menthol that tastes just like the Camel Crush I was devouring by the ton. Saved enough money to justify to my sweet bride building the JMP kit and buying the Goldtop. Best decision I have ever made for myself.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning I went to a new vape store I saw had opened not long ago. Turns out the guy and his wife that own and run it used to work where I do back when I first started. I didn't remember them, but they remembered me. After we shot the shit for a few I told them the problems I've been having and they knew exactly what my deal was. I'm allergic to the PG and I already knew that, but I was also having trouble with the VGs, just not as bad and certain flavors I could inhale better than others, but none really well.. Well, it turns out the flavors are all PG so even though the juice is still called VG, if it has flavor it has PG in it. The only thing I can do is unflavored VG. :frown: It's not bad, but it certainly isn't very exciting.

Last edited:

sam marshall

Reaction score
I stubbed out my last cigarette at 430 in the morning, literally on the steps going into the ER, January 29th, 2013. I had smoked for 40 years and was up to 3 packs a day. Five bypasses and coding (dead) twice later, I wouldnt touch one of the damned things if you handed me 10 mil cash. I turned to vaping and havent looked back. Good batteries, a good tank and a menthol that tastes just like the Camel Crush I was devouring by the ton. Saved enough money to justify to my sweet bride building the JMP kit and buying the Goldtop. Best decision I have ever made for myself.

Are you able to have nicotine Chuck?

slide222

Reaction score
surely water vapour in the lungs is better than dirty tobacco smoke
......I buried my mother 8 weeks ago. 50 years of smoking did her in - its fun when you are young , but its evil , it even smells evil

sam marshall

Reaction score
2llgk8z.jpg

s2wux2.jpg

Has anyone tried crown seven vaping liquid? I'm wondering if my better half is having an allergic reaction to it. Cant read the small print to see if it has P.G or V.G. ingredients. Any help appreciated.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
I've noticed that what I save on cigs is now going for more food.
for some reason the vape gives me the serious munchies & no,I'm not smoking that flavor.:lol:

But keep in mind that only lasts for a while until your body gets back to a normal equilibrium. I had all that munchie stuff to for maybe a month or two, but that goes away. Also, for what it's worth, I failed at quitting 4 or 5 times before I was successful. Each time you try and fail, you learn something more about quitting for the next time you try. You will eventually be successful. I can't stress enough how destructive any type of boredom is during the quitting process. Avoid all boredom at all costs for a good 2 months.

Latest posts